Introduction / I'm a newby....

Options
Dollfun1
Dollfun1 Posts: 42 Member
Hi: my name is Christine and I have just joined. I'm a little scared but it is time for me to make a healthy change. I hope that being here and connecting with others will help inspire me to keep myself in check and know that I am not alone. I have two children (my youngest is starting her senior year in high school), I'm also a full-time student and I am getting married in the next year to year and a half ~ which is also another driving force for me to get this weight off, I desperately want to feel and look beautiful on my wedding day, not to mention be one hot sexy bride and newlywed for my future husband. I'm lucky in that he already feels that I am beautiful and sexy - but I want to feel that way too - for the both of us. So here's to all of us making our goals.... I look forward to seeing y'all around and reading your amazing stories :wink:

SW: 244
GW: 140

Replies

• idreesAnjum
    Options
    Hi: my name is Christine and I have just joined. I'm a little scared but it is time for me to make a healthy change. I hope that being here and connecting with others will help inspire me to keep myself in check and know that I am not alone. I have two children (my youngest is starting her senior year in high school), I'm
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone, I log in daily! :)
  • misstilley12
    misstilley12 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Heyy Christine :) welcome aboard! feel free to add me too :D

My fitness pal is truly a godsend I have tried to lose weight healthy ways and unhealthy ways before and nothing seemed to work until I found myfitness pal, I started back in October 2012 and have currently lost 3st 5lbs

Wish you luck on your journey

xx