Ready to Lose

Options
Hi, I'm Melissa. I'm a 26-year-old mom of a two-year-old little boy. He's high energy and demanding. I guess it's time I get around to losing the rest of that baby weight, huh? I've done some half-hearted dieting over the last couple years, but something seemed to click and I feel like I'm ready. I am doing well tracking my foods and am actually being incredibly honest with myself. I've also just gotten a gym membership and I feel like I'll actually go now. Here's hoping! Overall, my goal is to lose about 20-25 pounds.

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello Melissa, welcome to MFP
  • iamkimmie
    iamkimmie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't worry if you're gonna make me go to the gym, I'll make you go! We both need to lose our baby weight... just in time to put more baby weight back on! haha Oh how I'd love to start out skinny my next time around!
  • Melitious
    Options
    LOL! That's my exact thought. Lose the baby weight to put it back on! I'm okay with that, though. And, I think I'll make an effort to try to do some low impact workouts while I'm pregnant. Not that that will be anytime soon. I need to buy a house!

I made it tonight! So glad I went. I was surprised by the number of people there at 7:30 at night! And there were a lot of people signing up, too. If I made it at 7:30 after working most of a day, this bodes well for the possibility of 8:30 on a night I've worked a whole day. Let's see how it goes when I attempt it next week!