I loved it :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha adorable! :bigsmile:
  • naterciarodrigues58
    naterciarodrigues58 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ah! Glad you guys liked it too, was starting to feel like I was the only one :tongue:

Hope it made your day a little better :flowerforyou:
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    That was adorable. I love it when tough people like her become parents and start doing all the "kid" stuff. So cute!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Butt!
  • naterciarodrigues58
    Options
    That was adorable. I love it when tough people like her become parents and start doing all the "kid" stuff. So cute!

I don't know much about her, didn't know she is a mom? YAY for that body after a baby! :smile:
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Now I have to have a banana today for some reason.
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options

I don't know much about her, didn't know she is a mom? YAY for that body after a baby! :smile:

I believe that she and her partner adopted.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options

I believe that she and her partner adopted.

Actually they adopted a little girl from Haiti around the same time her partner had a baby.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options

Actually her partner, Heidi, had one baby and the couple also adopted one as well. :)
  • Glowbee
    Glowbee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Jill didn't get pregnant actually, her wife Heidi did, however: his name is name is Pheonix. They also adopted a 3 year old daughter (Lu) from Haiti, so they have two babies together :)
  • ninnyfurr74
    ninnyfurr74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    oh no! just discovered I'm out of bananas! These guys are hilarious! Love the minions!
  • naterciarodrigues58
    Options
    This post resulted in a lot more knowledge about Jillian's private life than I expected. :tongue:

Being a portuguese girl, living in the UK and NEVER before interested in ANYTHING to do with fitness, Jillian only came into my life through 30DS, so I didn't know a thing about her. Still, YAY for her two babies, and still YAY for the smoking body ahah I live her DVDs :smile:
    These guys are hilarious! Love the minions!
    [quote/]

I love minions too!! :love: