t25

Options
wondering if anyone can help....how many calories for a 450 pound man doing the t25 program....2 days into it and the 1600 calorie diet in the program seems too low for me....any help would be appreciated...thanks...

Replies

• KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    wondering if anyone can help....how many calories for a 450 pound man doing the t25 program....2 days into it and the 1600 calorie diet in the program seems too low for me....any help would be appreciated...thanks...

I am honestly not sure but I am 5'4" and 157 lbs and eating just under 1600 so it doesn't really make a lot of sense. But I do not understand that whole, MFP eating thing.
    I would suggest if you feel you need more, try something healthy, that way the calories aren't just "empty". Something like salad with baked chicken, or some other kind of protein to help keep you full.

And WAY TO GO on doing T25!!! I am in week 2 and I LOVE it!!!
  • stugatz99
    stugatz99 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks...before i started t25...i was eating anywhere from 2000 to 2800 calories calories a day and i lost 45 pounds in 5 months...buti want to lose faster...maybe im greedy i dont know but these workouts are kicking my butt and the 1600 calories feel too low...maybe i should give it more time and see what happens...anyway im babbling thanks for the reply...and so far i love t25...even though im so sore i can hardly move lol...i will push on!....have a great one perrty lady!...
  • Amanda993
    Amanda993 Posts: 51
    Options
    I think that 1600 sounds way too low. If I were you I would look into it, but I bet you should be eating at least 2,000. Good luck!
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I think you should up your calories a bit. 1900-2000 and see if that works for you. I'm in my second week of t25. LOVE IT!
  • JimmyLee74
    Options
    I have followed a free website for years now, and it's called Scooby's Workshop. He has a calorie calculator that might be useful to people trying to figure out how many calories you should eat according to your age and weight, vs how many lbs you want to loose per week. http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/
    The guy who runs the website is a bit of a dork, but he know's what he's talking about, and I'll mention again his tools and advice is 100% free.
    Keep up the good work everyone, and remember fitness is a marathon, not a sprint!
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thanks...before i started t25...i was eating anywhere from 2000 to 2800 calories calories a day and i lost 45 pounds in 5 months...buti want to lose faster...maybe im greedy i dont know but these workouts are kicking my butt and the 1600 calories feel too low...maybe i should give it more time and see what happens...anyway im babbling thanks for the reply...and so far i love t25...even though im so sore i can hardly move lol...i will push on!....have a great one perrty lady!...

Trust me, I can hardly move too....LOL. I know during my first Total Body Workout in T25, I literally looked at the TV and asked Shaun T if he was crazy ;)
  • stugatz99
    Options
    thanks for the help guys!
  • stugatz99
    Options
    I did that workout today......he is crazy!!..lol