Not exactly new, but need friends.

Options

Replies

• Tkyla32
    Tkyla32 Posts: 2
    Options
    I too am new to MFP. I am in my early 30's and need to lose 100 lbs. feel free to add me. I actually do not have any "friends" on MFP yet!!
  • 1MT3
    1MT3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends on MFV. Feel free to add me :)
  • hendr001
    hendr001 Posts: 1
    Options
    Am hoping to find other 55+ grandmother/grandfather friends for support and idea exchanges - juggling work, aging older relatives, 30's children, and grandchildren. Love it all - but need to balance time for healthier eating and some kind of exercise somehow. I think it's a bit different to be trying to lose weight/be fit at this age when your metabolism has changed and the knees are not what they once were!
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    woot woot!!! congrats to you.
  • tracikearns
    tracikearns Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I am too trying to get this together! I tend to log until I get to something that is "too many calories" quit logging for the day and eat whatever! I started adding some of you but did not make it down the entire post lol! The more friends the more support motivation right??? Please feel free to add me :D
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Add me please, Im new and looking forward for support from anyone. I just joined to day and hopefully will login often.
    47516265.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • glowgirl14
    glowgirl14 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm here several times a day, and am looking for more active friends. Anyone can feel free to add me.

But I have to say...I don't "eat 1200 and net 700". Or at least I don't try to. I have a lot of days where my net intake is less than it should be, but that's an issue for me. And when I don't log my food, there are more days than not when I eat four times that, and don't exercise.

I'm trying to find my stride here. Eat a healthy amount, and exercise. Net a healthy amount.

I don't have as much to lose as you, but I am just starting out on the fitness part of the journey. I'm going to be here for a while...
  • alexapatel
    alexapatel Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add me too :)
  • mariahays
    mariahays Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    please add me too! love to be supportive as well as receive support! I am on here as much as possible on my days off :flowerforyou:
  • HollieDollieeeex
    HollieDollieeeex Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You can add moi if you like :)
  • shmtb
    shmtb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too! Been using MFP alone this year but now I want to make some fitness friends online! :)
  • debrajf
    debrajf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hellooo out there!! Hey I new nedd support quit smoking july 1 , I AM NOT GOING BACK!!!! ANDDD I WILL LOOSE 30lbs !!! Any body with me !!!!!! hi alex hi glow girl and Mayone im gonna learn to use the apps and blog today!!! i ma at work on break now gotta walking
  • debrajf
    Options
    :smile:
  • Okeyboy
    Okeyboy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I'm very supportive.
  • debrajf
    Options
    me too i dont know how to log activities such as work , i work on my feet and walk and move quite a bit . i just learned how to log water. lol
  • PoisonedCursed
    Options
    I love making new friends, love talking, and I lovveeee losing weight :love:
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • debrajf
    Options
    i tried to add a lot of people but i dont know how to the site is having me add one at a time is there another way??
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Hi! :flowerforyou:

I'm currently embarking on this whole lifestyle change thing for *the last time*. I need people who are supportive and who are on MFP often. I'd prefer people who log in everyday, but I'm trying not to let the bossy side of me speak. :)

I have 100 pounds to lose, I'm supportive, and I would like to see more people doing something positive.

Add me if you'd like!

*If you eat 1200 calories a day and net 700, maybe you shouldn't add me. There is something triggering about that for me.*

I'm not supportive but my bra sure is. You can borrow it if you want. I took it off yesterday to weigh myself as per another thread, so it's available.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I'm not supportive but my bra sure is. You can borrow it if you want. I took it off yesterday to weigh myself as per another thread, so it's available.

When bras fail, I step in with helpful hands.
  • this_is_it77
    this_is_it77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. I'm on everyday.