Need more friends for motivation!

Options
Add me, add me! :bigsmile: Need more MFP friends to help keep me going BUT I'd prefer to be able to see your food diary as I think it's only fair and to be honest with you all, I wont be friends with anyone who promotes unhealthy eating in ANY way. I have a LOT!!!!! of weight to lose and I don't need to be surrounded by faddy eaters :D If you're not a faddy eater and you yourself could do with extra support.....add me :D:laugh:

P.S I WILL tell you off if I see that your sodium or fat levels are too high... you've been warned :D

Replies

• charlene1873
    charlene1873 Posts: 263
    Options
    Morning! feel free to add me, I've lost a bit of weight already using this site because its fab but I've still got a bit to go so every little bit helps :)
  • JayVarys
    JayVarys Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm adding you both. I need MFP friends too!
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) Although you are only allowed to comment on my carbs going over :D Fat and protein is for sure allowed to go over in my lifestyle :) xx
  • jenga516
    jenga516 Posts: 4
    Options
    I need motivation from friends too- add me!
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I know how ya fell, surrounding yourself with people that eat healthy will help you stay motivated with what you eat.

Ya can add me, been using this site for about 6 months.
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Add me! add me plz....Im just joined today, currently on 176lbs targeting 146lbs. Am in my 30s with 2 toddlers, will be going on a cruise in 6months and want to looker super h*t!

47516265.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • SosaEileen
    SosaEileen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, please add me and help to keep me accountable for my weight loss!!! This is my first week using the site. I am 40 yrs old and mother of 4. So, it's time to shed the extra weight. Take care
  • freakymonday
    freakymonday Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you can add me too~ :)

the warning do scare me. :|:)