Post Some Motivational Quotes

Options
Let me start first

Think Positive,You Can Do It & Be Happy :)

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    "Quitters throw in the towel. Winners use it to wipe up sweat."
  • mrsmimmy
    mrsmimmy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    "Don't trade what you want most for what you want right now."
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Don't let people talk you out of your dreams (goals) just because they gave up on theirs.
  • HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    "The only moment where you get out of chances is when you stop taking them."
  • ericcumbee
    ericcumbee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    “If you don’t have the best of everything, make the best of everything you have.”- Erk Russell UGA Defensive Coordinator and Founding Father of Georgia Southern Football.
  • sarahhan95
    sarahhan95 Posts: 25
    Options
    Because I'm snobby and lengthy, my quote also screams snobbiness and lenght :P

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat," Teddy Roosevelt
  • Determined82
    Determined82 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    If there's something you don't like, then change it. If you can't change it, then change the way you feel about it.
  • senya11
    senya11 Posts: 1
    Options
    Try and fail but don't fail to try!!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    "“You will never leave where you are, until you decide where you’d rather be.” ~Dexter Yager"
  • rachiefofo
    rachiefofo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    "Dear weight,

Welcome to my torture chamber. I am going to kill you slowly and thoroughly and I am going to savour ever last milligram and moment.

You are going to die."

"I am worth it."
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Failure to plan is a plan for failure!

Shoot for the moon, even if you fall short you'll still land among the stars.
  • mbh28
    mbh28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    "Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction!"
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    These are all from my boy Winston (British Bulldog) Churchill:

'Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm'

'If you're going through hell, keep going'

'Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.'

This isn't motivational but makes me chuckle:

'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Ignore your haters,doubter,discourages you,make fun of you,insecure & jealous people. They not worth it on your goal and let karma kill them.
  • connieleavens
    connieleavens Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, "I'm possible!" - Audrey Hepburn
  • juliakessel7
    Options
    - "Strength is the product of struggle."

- "Don't start a diet that has an expiration date...focus on a lifestyle that will last FOREVER..."

:wink:
  • SpleenThief
    SpleenThief Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Today is Wednesday July 24th, 2013. That's never happened before and it will never going to happen again. I'm going to use this unique opportunity to make something amazing happen and I invite you to do the same.
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it.
    -Marianne Williamson