Replies

• FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    "Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality!"
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    No matter how slow you are going, you're still lapping everyone on the couch!
  • SaraJaneFit
    SaraJaneFit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    “You have to make shots. That's the bottom line.” - Pat Summitt
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    There is no shortcut to success. You have to train hard and discipline on your diet.
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as being fit feels. :)

I think it's usually being "thin" but I think fit is a better goal.
  • cedes100
    cedes100 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    " Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday no longer matters. Today's another day. So get back on track and move closer to your dreams and goals. You can do it! "
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I will take complete responsibility for my health, my happiness, my success and my life and will not blame others for my problems or predicaments. ~Joe Tye
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I have to say this is my favorite. And I stole it from my friend Freddi here. It pretty much sums it up for me.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
    "I want to remember that no one is going to make my dreams come true FOR ME. Its MY JOB to get up every day and work towards the things that are deepest in my heart...and enjoy every step of the JOURNEY
    (Dont Stop Be Leaking. I added that part :tongue: ) rather than wishing I was already where I want to end up."
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

It seems like alot of people want someone else, or they lay the "I can or can't" responsibility on if someone else is there or not for them. I mean people can help us to make it easier but..... Its all on us. We have to do it. It just seems like they want to blame others for Non-Support or someone is sabotaging their plan, for the excuse of not being at their goal. Its like they think... "Geeeee they more friends on MFP I have, I will surely get to my goal" No Maaaam, your going to have to do the work yourself........

For me, I know its my fault I have gained back some of my weight. And I take responsibility because the difference know is................... My 30 minutes "Structured Exercise" Thats the difference between my weight now, and my weight at the end of 2011.
    Its "My Job" and its a hard job, but someone (ONLY ME) has to do it.
  • PoisonedCursed
    Options
    "You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
  • jensweighingin
    jensweighingin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bulls*** story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”
    ― Jordan Belfort
  • ericcumbee
    ericcumbee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I personally do not believe in luck. I think luck is an excuse for people who have failed in their mission to do something. If you do your track ratio correct, if you do your work, if you think about things, if you make the correct judgments on the risks that you take and if you stay out of the pits - then you win the race. And that's not luck, that's hard work.- Allan McNish
  • bigsargeofsc
    Options
    Right after major back surgery, I realized there were certain exercises I'd never do again, but that fact failed to slow me down. Thus, my quote:

Walls are not a reason to stop, but a cause to seek new direction.
  • tquill
    tquill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.
  • tquill
    Options
    What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?
  • tquill
    Options
    It takes 20 years to make an overnight success.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Don't know where she got it from, but my trainer has started saying "The sky's not the limit, it's just the view"
  • mpbartley
    mpbartley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Whining about how tired and sore working out makes you feel will not help you look great naked.
  • Antoine112
    Antoine112 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    A moment on the lips .... lifetime on the hips!
  • RacheUk82
    RacheUk82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    'You will not gain the *kitten* you want, by sitting on the one you have!'