42 year old new Mom looking to lose 75+ pounds

Options
sonyatab
sonyatab Posts: 25 Member
My name is Sonya and I joined back in February 2012, but a few months later found out I was expecting. So, here I am now trying to get back on track and lose major poundage! Would love support along the way!

Replies

• cstod74
    cstod74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I need all the help I can get as well. I am a full time working girl so getting online to send lots of messages is usually hard at times. But I do get on here and support every min I can!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to send FR as long as you can enjoy my sarcasm
  • eandbmom
    eandbmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just started mfp about 10 days ago and could use all the help I can find. I am a 49 year old mom with about 75 pounds to lose. Friend request sent.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    PLease feel free to add me... I'm a 40yo mom of 3, so I feel the need to get back down to a decent size as well. I have another 90 pounds to go (at least that's what I'm aiming for but we will see as I get closer if that is appropriate). :drinker:
  • alw141
    alw141 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm just turned 40 in April and my daughter will be 3 next month. I'm on here every day, don't post a whole lot but always try to add encouraging comments when I can! Feel free to add me!
  • dizzzy33
    dizzzy33 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 year old mom of three and one step-son (ages 10,9,8, and 1)! Feel free to add. We can all use more motivation!! :smile:
  • pascogirl95
    pascogirl95 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Sonya, I'm Christine, I just started back as well. I'm a 47 year old mom and grandmother of 4, with 88 lbs to still lose. We can do this, especially with all the support from everybody here:)
  • toddmoore83
    toddmoore83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome back....
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Welcome...feel free to add me.

8488541.png