Just Joined..100lbs plus to lose and I need help!

Options
Hi I am new to this site but not new to dieting...a life time of struggles..up and down . My name is Debby, I am now 300 lbs give or take a few at any given moment, 57 years old and really want to gain control of my health before it turns bad. I live near Kingston Ontario and would love a buddy to take this journey with as well as any support through this site.

Replies

• nicki_kim
    nicki_kim Posts: 1
    Options
    Sure! Anytime:) I'm also on a journey:)
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the journey :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me for support. I have been on this journey 130 days today. I would be lying if I told you it was easy. So, my advice to you is do what works best for you. NEVER Give up and drinks lots of water and MOVE YOUR A**:flowerforyou:
  • lovetocook55
    lovetocook55 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have over 100 to go as well. Feel free to add me.
  • Zionsglory
    Zionsglory Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I'm new also...... wishing much success for you...for all of us!!! We can do this!!
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    That's what this is, a journey - just take it one day at a time. You will have good days and bad days, just accept them and move forward. Don't think of this as a "diet" but as a lifestyle change and you will be successful. Drinks tons of water, move a litte and keep within your macros - you'll do great! :flowerforyou:
  • adnamalegna
    adnamalegna Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I just joined too :smile: I have a bunch to go... I hope to find people to support me and whom I can also support!
  • QueenWino
    QueenWino Posts: 106
    Options
    I'm new here as well, with over a 100 to lose, am over 40, and live for entertaining, cooking, with many chef friends. Feel free to ad!