Vacay

Options
tameka1220
tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
What are good snacks (healthy) to take on a 3 hour road trip??

Replies

• JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Do you need snacks on a three hour road trip? If so, then cut veggies and fruit in a cooler, perhaps a couple pieces of cheese. Only take enough for the amount of calories you want to consume in three hours so you don't keep eating due to boredom, especially if you take cheese or other high cal/fat foods.
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Nuts, sliced veggies, turkey jerky in a pinch. Those are my go-tos! Oh, and apples. High in fiber and keep you full!
  • tameka1220
    Options
    Do you need snacks on a three hour road trip? If so, then cut veggies and fruit in a cooler, perhaps a couple pieces of cheese. Only take enough for the amount of calories you want to consume in three hours so you don't keep eating due to boredom, especially if you take cheese or other high cal/fat foods.

Heck Yeah I need snacks! Can't eat a meal while I drive so my body will need nourishment... And i generally eat every 2-3 hours... Think Imma go with nuts... and gum..
  • tameka1220
    Options
    Nuts, sliced veggies, turkey jerky in a pinch. Those are my go-tos! Oh, and apples. High in fiber and keep you full!

Turkey jerky! I like that. Thanks!
  • JerZRob
    JerZRob Posts: 68
    Options
    Ostrim sticks. Love those things
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Cucumber sliced lengthwise, the edge of a side of each dipped in ranch seasoning. It's only when you mix the ranch seasoning with sour cream etc that it becomes a high-calorie item.