I Need Motivation!

Options
I have been using MFP for over a week i am new and would like to follow your weight loss journeys =) i am a mother of 2 and currently at 190 my goal is to lose 40 lbs. I have been eating healthier and exercising and i would like to know if anyone is losing around the same amount as me so i could follow your journey on MFP, please add me

Replies

• TaraM430
    TaraM430 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I will be happy to add you! I am a stay at home mom of two and am down 28lbs so far. I am close to my goal weight but the real challenge for me will be to keep it off as I am usually bad at that! I'd love to help support and motivate you! :)
  • FLCANDI81
    FLCANDI81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am a working mother of one. I began my journey on Feb 21 of this year and so far have lost 18 pounds. I have gotten off track a few times but it is really working this time because I was finally ready to change. I started at 216.8 and am now 198.6. I use JM workout DVD's, I walk, I use my apartment gym and I lift weights at home. I also use my Wii alot. I would love to help support you and offer feedback if you will do the same for me. My diary is public as well for friends. I don't hide anything. I also blog on this site a bit. :smile:

GOOD LUCK!! :flowerforyou:
  • Lovely122506
    Lovely122506 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! =) i will add you
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Since mid April I've lost 15 lbs and 7". I log my food and exercise daily and can always use more friends.