New to MFP!

Options
Hey all! I'm new around here. Just trying to figure out the ropes. I've been doing Weight Watchers and found it to be too expensive for someone to weigh me every week. Soooo, here I am! Feel free to add me! I need all the support I can get.

Replies

• LukiesMommy
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too! I'm trying to lose baby weight/fit into a wedding dress, I've been working at it for about 4 weeks now, I've lost 10lbs so far, going for 47 more! :happy: we can do this!
  • sbalisle
    sbalisle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, we can!
  • shafikes
    shafikes Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have been here for a couple of weeks. Love this site. Just sent friend request! Good Luck!
  • SuzSG
    SuzSG Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm new as of today!! I have tried "EVERYTHING" --weight watchers, jenny craig, you name it. Seems I'll have to do this slowly and cheaply--eating normal foods. I like the fact that this calculates totals for us--makes it easier. Hopefully this will work!!!
  • liquidjem
    liquidjem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You guys/gals can all feel free to add me. I am not "new" to MFP, just back again after a stint away. I find this site helpful and hope you all will too. Since I have returned, I have discovered that I only have about five friends that still use this and so I need to add some new ones that are using it to help me out and I can help them out! Good luck to everyone! :)
  • MaryGrace1965
    MaryGrace1965 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello to everyone! Feel free to add me too if you would like. Been on here for a while and I love, love, love it. There is a lot of inspiration and motivation on this site. Good luck. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!