introducing....

Options
Hi all, very nice site you have here. I am loving the convenience of being able to track on-line
My goal is to lose 50 pounds at least at first.

The picture is of my very sweet Havanese Cash. I have two Jasper and Cash- but Cash is my little piggy so I thought he would be a good representation on me.

Replies

• MissyF
    Options
    Hi all, very nice site you have here. I am loving the convenience of being able to track on-line
    My goal is to lose 50 pounds at least at first.

The picture is of my very sweet Havanese Cash. I have two Jasper and Cash- but Cash is my little piggy so I thought he would be a good representation on me.
  • ticklemeforever
    Options
    welcome!! im new here myself (its been a week so far). i know both you and i can reach our goals. =D!!:flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hi MissyF and ticklemeforever, nice to meet you both. MissyF what type of dog is a havanese? He or she is adorable. I have cats but they never want to go for a walk lol. I'm thinking of getting a dog but I'm waiting till spring and I'm looking at all kinds at this point. Well glad you found this site, it is a very good one. The only thing that would be better is if it had an IM function. I've been here 4 months with very good results so far and am half way to my goal. Have fun with it. ~Karen
  • MissyF
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome Karen and Ticklemeforever. Karen. The Havanese is a wonderful "small sturdy" dog as the AKC describes them. The are the most non allergenic dog I have come across, I am allergic to everything even poodles. They are sweet and mischievious and absolutely adorable-- of course I am like a middle aged 12 year old with my first and then 2nd puppy

Here's what the Kennel club says about them

http://www.akc.org/breeds/havanese/index.cfm
  • rodeoruss
    Options
    welcome Missy, hope you find this site as helpful and useful as I have. It is a true blessing. /as withthe vast info and encouragement shared by its users.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the site MissyF, I had so much fun looking at all the different breeds. Do you show your dogs? There are so many breeds to choose from. I'll be researching for awhile. My daughter favors beagles and daschunds. I like the smaller dogs that fit in your lap but they won't necessarily be able to walk the miles I want to. So maybe a midsize would work better for my companion. I'll keep checking it out. Again thanks:smile: