Wii Zumba Fitness Core results?

Options
Sooo, I'm fairly new to the MFP & i started doing the Zumba Fitness Core wii game & wanted to know... has anyone had any type of success with this game/workout? if so, please encourage me or add pictures if you like (pictures are very motivational!) :D thanks in advance!!!

Replies

• Alynetts_Mommy
    Options
    & i think i posted in the wrong category :/
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I just started doing Zumba last week. I do it to the video not the Wii, but what I can say is that it's definitely a fun workout. This morning I burned over 800 calories doing 30 minutes of it. I haven't done it long enough to see results yet, but an 800+ calorie burn is good motivation for me. Keep it up.
  • kiss20
    kiss20 Posts: 4
    Options
    Ive done zumba core in the past and it does work but i noticed that it seems to build muscle and bulk you and gives you a curvey shapely figure. If you want lean muscle do resistance and cardio. Im shadow boxing at the moment and this always makes me lean very quick- in a matter of weeks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!