Anyone taking Herbalife?

Options
Just want to know if anyone (especially diabetics) has taken Herbalife and what was their experience with it?

Replies

• clauidamusic
    Options
    hi, I used to take herba life about 2 years ago, I was losing a little weight but I stopped because every time I drank their tea I felt really jittery and my guess is it had caffeine in it Most of the people I met at the herba life venue really didn't mind it, but for me it was a real distraction during class. I only ever drank the chocolate shake because it had a great taste and it makes you feel full but I'm guess it had a lot of fiber in it too because I always had to go to the restroom.
  • TammyP64
    TammyP64 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm not diabetic but I did try Herbalife for a couple of months. It does work with keeping you full....probably because you drink the aloe water, hot tea, then the shake. I did lose a few pounds, but I had to stop because it can get pretty expensive.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    It can be good for people to learn about getting into a healthy lifestyle. Some people cannot adapt to eating healthy and the shakes (along with healthier eating) can have great success. You can message me if you have any certain questions. I am a distributor.
  • Sharonk4747
    Options
    I did it for a shot time, Shakes were not bad.
  • angtimms
    angtimms Posts: 13
    Options
    Herbalife has gone crazy here in N. Ireland. I have used it, it fills you up, I felt it was good for digestion but for me personally it's not long term doable, I missed real food - the same of anything gets boring after a while. But I do agree it can get someone started on the healthy track. Also a family member went to a dietician and she said there was too much sugar in it. V confusing!
  • jlgilson
    jlgilson Posts: 1
    Options
    I've met 2 ppl in the last few weeks that have lowered their blood sugars while being on the products!
    I'm not diabetic, but I've been on the system for 5 wks and have lost 12lbs and my hubby has lost 24 lbs!
    So many varieties of shakes to make! By far the easiest diet I've ever done!!
  • staylukingud
    Options
    I'm barley going to start it next week, it's pretty expensive tho
  • lidia2150
    Options
    I am currently on it and I hate it!! The pills make your pee yellow and stinky, the shakes when mixed with fat free milk make my stomach bubbly and it hurts to expel. I thought I would have success as I eat healthy and exercise, I just wanted an extra push. It hasn't helped, I will finish but wouldn;t order again. The days that I drink it my stomach is bloated, I read the ingredients and it has too much sugar compared to other protein shakes. The herbal tea has to omuch sugar as well.
    Some people may like it but my body doesn't. I haven't lost one pound I actually gained two..:(