Two days at a Rodeo - help??

Options
I am heading to Wyoming for a long weekend with family. I will be at a rodeo for two days (all carnival food?) I am down 19 pounds and REALLY do not want to gain. Any suggestions?

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    I am heading to Wyoming for a long weekend with family. I will be at a rodeo for two days (all carnival food?) I am down 19 pounds and REALLY do not want to gain. Any suggestions?

Go enjoy yourself, try to make decent choices, drink lots of water and get back to it when you return home.
  • flitabout
    flitabout Posts: 200 Member
    Options

Go enjoy yourself, try to make decent choices, drink lots of water and get back to it when you return home.
    Ditto!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    It could be difficult if your only options are the rodeo foods, but stay away from fried stuff and just try to make the best choices you can. Can you bring some healthy snacks in with you?
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Focus on protein and skip the carb sides. Nobody is going to bother you about eating if you're digging into a steak.
  • craftykhandy
    craftykhandy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think the protien is the key ;) will try to sneak to a super market and fill my purse with fruit.
    I have a wedding to attend in two weeks so just letting go is not an option!!
  • morticia16
    morticia16 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    What everybody said: enjoy and make wise choices!
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

This. I eat at County and State fairs here in MN like 3 days a year. If you gain weight in from what you eat in 2 days, it's going to be water weight from sodium retention.