Needs some more support

Options
So i do enjoy this site but i was wondering if anyone would like to make a group where we could talk more than just on here since im not on here much (was thinking facebook?) I dont know just a thought.

Replies

• nicipoo
    Options
    isn't there already a page on facebook??
  • I have a lot of friends from here that are also friends on FB. There are 2 pages associated with this website on FB .... MyFitnessPal and I Guess Next Time We'll Think Before We Cheat. I'm always up for chatting about anything and everything no matter where it happens to take place. Add me if you want!
  • dnsrmr
    dnsrmr Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    It would be great if you would get on this page more often. The support is focused on one thing, and we're all in this together.
    Please consider logging in more often.
    I don't have a Facebook. Too much goes on that makes me lose my focus.
    I log into this site more and more, and the people on here are very supportive.
    I've lost 13 pounds since logging in my food, and getting support off this page alone.
    I'm 51yrs old, and have not been able to lose weight since around 2001.
    This site inspires me, as well as TeamBeachbody.com
    Good luck with your goal, and God bless us all.
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    I have a lot of friends from here that are also friends on FB. There are 2 pages associated with this website on FB .... MyFitnessPal and I Guess Next Time We'll Think Before We Cheat. I'm always up for chatting about anything and everything no matter where it happens to take place. Add me if you want!
    yeah i heard people talking about it :)
  • precioustypeoflove
    Options
    IF U SET THIS AS UR HOME PAGE U WONT FORGET TO LOG IN !!
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    IF U SET THIS AS UR HOME PAGE U WONT FORGET TO LOG IN !!
    lol i actually never thought about that