My first success!

Options
I haven't yet reached my first goal, but I did have a WOO HOO ME moment this morning! I started out this journey at 228 lbs, and a tight size 18/xxl shirt. I am down 15 lbs now, and I put on my size 16 jeans this morning. I haven't been able to wear these in 4 years, and they FIT. They are comfortable! I'm not sucking myself in, they don't cut in to my tummy. I am SO proud of myself!

Replies

• Tems
    Tems Posts: 16
    Options
    WTG! Enjoy each loss:wink:
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congratulations all the hard work does pay off!:smile:
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    Very awesome!!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Thats awesome. feels kinda good knowing you're making progress. keep it up
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Great start!! Glad you are focusing on the inches and not the weight[scale]! We use the same method,pair of slacks and try them on every week to track our progress and don't worry to much on what the scale says[hard to do]. Weight fluctuates day to day,week to week,month to month,people forget that you lose all over not in the area you want to lose it in. We weigh ourselves on the 15th and 30th. Keep it up!!:drinker:
  • tiptoe6
    tiptoe6 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Rock on! Enjoy! I love your rewards! After I lost about 10-12 pounds, I treated myself to a rib tattoo. It hurt, but it was so worth it ;) Hang in there and keep focusing on those goals!!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    that is great!! it feels wonderful doesn't it :flowerforyou:
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Greatness! Here's to continued success!
  • justnick
    Options
    Good for you :)
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!! Congratulations. :smile: :smile:
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    How awesome! You and I were around the same starting weight. I hope to drop a size soon!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and a very, Woo Hoo you! What a great feeling.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great! Revel in it and have fun coastin' down to 14 :happy:
  • MandyMay
    MandyMay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling!! Congrats to you!!:flowerforyou:
  • lilmom1
    Options
    Yea You!!!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,013 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, glad to see your hard work paying off, it is such a great feeling ., ENJOY all of your successes
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you!! This morning I tried on my size 16 jeans that I haven't worn since 06 and they fit! I was doing the happy dance all around my bedroom. I started in a size 20. Isn't it a great feeling? Congratulations to you.
  • selmag
    Options
    :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS THATS GREAT!!!!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    How flippin cool is that! WTG! The clothes fitting part > scale IMO but getting your weight and your inches down together is the icing on the watching what goes in your mouth cake!
  • nosidda
    nosidda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!