Finished 30 day shred - now what?

Options
I finished 30 day shred this weekend. Actually ended up over a course of 45 days instead of 30 due to some rest days and unfortunately some slacking on my part towards the end... but I lost a total of 8lbs and 12 inches off my body. Pretty happy with that. I don't know which one to do next though, apparently her 3,2,1 technique does work for me so don't want to vary too far but don't want to do the same thing over.
Anyone had great results from one of her other dvds?
TIA!

Replies

• snowboardandasuitcase
    snowboardandasuitcase Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Bumping to help a girl out! :)
  • brit_chick
    brit_chick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks man! :p
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    her fat boost DVD i believe it's a 45 min workout, I used it once and plan on using it again soon :]
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Power Circuit Training with Jackie Warner

I just started it and I think it's going to get me great results. It is a little more strength based instead of tons of cardio... which is good.. because more muscle = more calories burning all day.
  • culpjm90
    culpjm90 Posts: 58
    Options
    her ripped in 30 it is similar
  • fghtffyrDEMONS
    fghtffyrDEMONS Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of 30ds- weight and measurements tomorrow! I'm planning to do Ripped In 30. I've read on this site and many others that it is pretty much like the next level up.

I'm starting on the 29th, let me know if you want to join and friend me. :)

Oh and Ripped In 30 incorporates her 3-2-1 technique as well!
  • kgerm317
    kgerm317 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about Ripped in 30, though I haven't tried it. I enjoy No More Trouble Zones as you can pick which areas you want to work on or do the whole thing through.
  • Juliet_622
    Juliet_622 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Ripped in 30 right now. I think it's slightly more difficult than 30DS, but you will see a lot of the same moves. I'm really enjoying it, and have lost 2lbs so far (haven't taken measurements yet).
  • djozwiak1
    djozwiak1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    30 DS was my first workout program and I moved on to Ripped in 30 after that. I also did her Body Revolution. Yes, I love JM :) Her workouts are awesome and gave me the strength to tackle Insanity! Good luck :)
  • brit_chick
    brit_chick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think Ripped in 30 would be a good way to go... I would start on the 29th also... Maybe we could start a thread to get some motivation going. That usually helps me keep going haha
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of 30DS and want to check out either Ripped in 30 or BR next - I've read good things about Ripped on MFP and a friend did BR with good results. I really like the 30 minutes that 30DS is and hoping that the others are the same! I've done No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism - both are stellar and are around 55 minutes with warm-up/cool down.
  • TeresaMarie46
    TeresaMarie46 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Im still doing the 30DS, but I have heard of ppl moving on to her
    Ripped In 30 workout. Others are doing Insanity or Hip Hop Abs
    both by Shaun T. Hope that helps. Best Wishes for your successful
    journey.
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    If you liked 30DS, you will love Ripped in 30. It is definitely a little harder, but I really enjoyed it. I like the 30 minute workouts and I like it that you really get a good workout in that time. You can also try 6 Week 6 Pack, which is suppose to focus on core, but it really is a good total body workout and is also only 40 minutes. I also love JM:tongue: