What do you put in your water?

Options

Replies

• SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Freshly picked chocolate mint from my garden...my current favorite

Strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, cantaloupe...

Lemon balm, lemon thyme, pineapple weed, chamomile, heck, even rose petals when I'm feeling fancy...
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    alcohol
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Whiskey
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    I dig the Appletini Crystal Light packets. I make it super weak, though, cause I don't like strong flavors in my water.
  • pbrahan
    pbrahan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    A straw.
    And when I'm feeling REALLY wacky, ICE!
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    A straw.
    And when I'm feeling REALLY wacky, ICE!

^^^^ Love this.. I only log my "plain water" and very rarely drink anything but water.
  • fenebabe
    fenebabe Posts: 7
    Options
    Blueberries and basil
    Raspberries and rosemary
    Strawberries and mint
    Orange peel and vanilla bean

I usually do a fruit and an aromatic together. I choose my flavors in the morning and make a gallon for the whole day.
  • atibrat
    atibrat Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I use to drink sparking flavored water because I did not like water and that got me addicted to water so now I just drink it plain but sparking water sometimes as a special treat. I still can't believe I went from hating water to having to have water with me constantly
  • phurst00
    phurst00 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ice and/or a straw...

I think flavored water is gross!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    great advice
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    Fish....bwahaha!
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    CO2
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    if fasting, BCAA's for catabolism insurance.

if not, diet cordial.

That is for the times that I'm just well and truly over water by itself.
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm usually fine with plain water and ice, but I also drink 1-2 cups of coffee every day (sometimes w/ flavored creamers), eat cereal with vanilla almond milk most days, and drink a small glass of fresh orange juice with my breakfast a few times a week as well. So water isn't the only liquid I drink on a regular basis.

But when I do feel like a change from water, I'll usually have some soda water or add a lemon or lime to either plain water or soda water.
  • exWHYzee1337
    Options
    It's water... Drink it.

this here but sometimes I'll go with some mio
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Typically drink my water straight but when I want to switch it up any citrus fruit will do...lemon,lime,orange or try squeezing juice from a few fresh berries. Doesn't have to be a lot, just enough to give it the taste raspberries are especially good for that but blueberries and strawberries also work.
  • teganjessica
    teganjessica Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i sometimes add a drop of light cordial .......
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I don't like water so I put 1/3 of an individual packet of Crystal Lite Peach Mango green tea in 16 ounces of water.
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I love water just the way it is, especially after it's gone through a brita filter.

But when I'm feeling naughty I add a few drops of lemon juice, but not too often, as it is really bad for teeth, destroying the enamel and all.
  • caribear1984
    caribear1984 Posts: 203
    Options
    Right now I have a gallon pitcher with an orange sliced in it. I love putting citrus in my water, it flavors it just enough to make it interesting.