Hi! 20 yr old female college student looking for friends

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm new to myfitnesspal and I'm planning on using this app daily or nearly daily. I'd love to connect with you! A little about me: I'm a huuuge foodie and I'm going to the UK in August. I'd like to lose some weight before I leave and I'll try to continue that while I'm studying in Europe. I've been lucky enough to have a fast metabolism but I've been living with two huge football players this summer and they've made massive dinners every night. I'm 5'4" and I'll try staying around 1200 calories. I've never counted calories before and I probably eat twice that much regularly. I'd be interested in recipes if you have any you'd like to share!

I'm super positive and enthusiastic about getting back to where I need to be! Let's get in shape and feel great about ourselves.

Nathalie

Replies

• SweetieMelissa
    SweetieMelissa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 19 and also in college. :) I am going to add you! ^_^
  • AnitaBlake0
    Options
    Hey I'll totally help keep you accountable and all that jazz...just friend me and let's do this!
  • mabbzie
    mabbzie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 and just finished college (whew!) so I know how that goes. Plus, you're right, 1200 cals is HARD (that's where I'm at now) Feel free to add me and I'll help with the motivation and support. :]
  • fghtffyrDEMONS
    fghtffyrDEMONS Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 and just finished college (whew!) so I know how that goes. Plus, you're right, 1200 cals is HARD (that's where I'm at now) Feel free to add me and I'll help with the motivation and support. :]

:) She pretty much summed me up.
    I went backpacking around Europe last year and adored it. Are studying aboard?

I'm trying to create a 'clean' eating recipe book right now!
  • jess1jane
    jess1jane Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm nineteen and in college too! I need friends too so I'll add you!
  • zidane962000
    Options
    Ugh I gained 38 lbs in my first year of college, thinking makes me hungry + I had a job with a pizza company. :/ That's why i'm on here! I'm looking for support as well so I'll send you a request.
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 21 year old university student, 5'2'' and usually around 1300-1500 depending on the day! Feel free to add me, I'm on every day :)
  • nathalieford
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I'm pumped about this. I'd love to read your book when it comes out!

Yes, I'm studying abroad for a semester. I'm a computer science major, but I'm looking forward to a semester in London that I can devote to econ, history, theater, and writing.

Thanks everyone for your support so far! :)
  • fghtffyrDEMONS
    fghtffyrDEMONS Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I saw Wicked when I was in London, it was pretty epic! :) You will adore it. It is such a decadent city - one of my favorite places in the world.
  • elsieblack99
    Options
    Hi, Nathalie! I'm Elsie, currently living in London; you'll love it here, I hope, it's super cool. :) Feel free to add me, I'll try to offer as much motivation as I can. xx
  • Beewallows
    Beewallows Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi! 22 and I have my first degree, going in for my next one :) Feel free to add me.