This MUST be a dream!!

Options
For the longest time I have dreamed of being one of the people that write these types of posts. The YES I DID it posts the omg I am actually getting somewhere posts. All I can say now is, this CAN'T BE REAL! I stepped on my scale today at it read 137.0. I stepped off, waited, then stepped on again because I just knew it was a mistake. But it wasn't! Since starting this journey on MFP I have lost 18 lbs. No I am not quite at my goal weight yet, but damn if I just got a motivation boost to get there!!!!!

Ladies, tell me you've got this feeling to! Because we are all taking that step towards becoming better women. AND WE CAN DO IT. And dear gentlemen, tell me you are feeling it to! All of the motivation and kind words on this site have made this accomplishment possible for me. Thank you so much!

18 lbs down WOO HOO. We can do this :smile:

Annalee

Replies

• dlrcpa
    dlrcpa Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job!! 18 lbs is a LOT. On me, that was a whole new pants & dress size. I just collected a bunch of clothes to give away - too baggy!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Way to go doll!!! It feels awesome doesn't it!!

It's quite amazing how much we are capable of when we put our mind to things.

Congrats on feeling so great!!! We are all proud of you here on MFP :):)

Keep up the G R E A T work sweetie!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great job! And YES every pound lost feels great! Even when I was only losing 1/2 or 1/4 lb a week...I'm still losing and that is what counts. As someone on this site posted a few months back...losing weight is not a race...it is a journey. We didn't get overweight in a short time and we won't lose in a short time...but we WILL lose. I have a long way to go to be where you are but am determined more than I have ever been in my life to make this my lifestyle from here on out. This site is awesome and so are the people on here. Again, great job and keep it up!
  • brittonymiller
    brittonymiller Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Way to go!! Your motivation boost and positivity just gave ME a motivation boost. THANKS!
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    You are right--it feels fabulous!!!! ;)
    Nice going on your continuing loss! :drinker: (water)
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are doing fantastic :)
  • verbifyvenus
    verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Same here!!!

I hate bragging cause people tend to roll their eyes at me since I was never close to FAT, but I did lose 14 pounds and am at my goal weight! :drinker:

At least I can brag here :tongue:
  • ktbug1186
    Options
    way to go!!!! That's wonderful! :):bigsmile:
  • rayfan36
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations! I can't wait until I can post the same type of message!
  • Ashykins
    Options
    Congrats, it does make you feel like you are making a new and better you!!!
  • nicipoo
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! AND BASK IN YOUR MOMENT GIRL!!!!!!! YES YOU CAN AND YOU JUST PROVED IT!!!!!!!!
  • borgi77
    Options
    awesome work you should be so proud of yourself :)
  • jme959
    Options
    Congratulations...you should be very proud of every pound you take off...I have also gotten on and off the scale a few times to see if it was wrong, and what a high when you realize how well you have done
  • telesa
    telesa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!! Keep up th good work
  • foxyketty1206
    foxyketty1206 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep it up, you're almost there!
  • TXmama
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC! Way to go! Thanks for sharing -- it really helps keep US motivated, too, to read success stories and know that one day we'll be able to post them!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!