turbo jam

Options
ok

so I am weighing up gym or turbo jam!

turbo jam video looks amazing - is it really good?

I love the gym as well though but I am a nurse and i work 12hr shifts in a busy ward and when i work 4day weeks the last thing i can be bothered doing is the gym.

so i was also wondering if turbo jam is a daily workout like insanity or if it is more spread out?

Thanks

Replies

• bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Its a daily work out but if you follow the program I believe there are rest days. When I bought it, I never was strct with it, just did the videos I liked (mostly kick, punch and jam). Its not as intense as insanity. I really liked it though, helped me lose about 40lbs a few years ago. I also did biking/stationary bike strength training and I had started taking up running before I back slid because I met my husband, got a second job, got married, had babies...etc... I digress. I thought the workouts were fun and it did keep me motivated.
  • Chokis
    Chokis Posts: 131
    Options
    If you prefer to be flexible and workout at home, I would suggest home workout videos (like TurboJam). You can exercise as much and in whatever order you want. Create your own schedule! How many Turbo Jam DVDs do you have? I think I own almost all of them (except for the ones with the ball).
    Chalene Johnson is very motivating and inspiring! You will enjoy every one of her workouts!
    And at the gym you have to be your own trainer and be very self-motivated.
  • kirsty2604
    kirsty2604 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    thanks

I don't own any yet - and I was going to get the pack online for £90 with all the dvd's x
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i love turbo jam. I started on this and lost about 20-30lbs. did it everyday. followed my own schedule. u'll be happy with the results.