What's the best C25K app??

Options
I'd like to start the couch to 5K program but I've been overwhelmed with apps, web sites and print outs!! I'm looking for an iphone app that works best when using a treadmill for the C25K. Any and all input is greatly appreciated!!

Replies

• Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried all of them, but I just "graduated" from C25K by Zen Labs. I used the free version. It worked well, and I had no issues with it at all. I liked that I could listen to my own music/podcasts and still hear the lady telling me to walk/run. Best of luck.
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Zen Labs graduate here too. Totally free and met all of my needs. You can easily go back and repeat a day if you wish, you can pause it if you have to and yes you can listen to your music while it works in the background.
  • khannickwechanged
    khannickwechanged Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    C25k by Zen Labs here too.
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    C25K by Zen Labs (free app) is what I used as well!
  • Bxrlvr73
    Bxrlvr73 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    C25K, Zen Labs. It has worked great for me! Haven't graduated yet, but I'm on my way :)
  • USAkiwi
    USAkiwi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    C25K by Zen Labs. It's free, let's you listen to music, and works well. I just started today :)
  • Imadarkswan
    Imadarkswan Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I used podrunner intervals. The 1st day 2 5K series
    It has music already in there and you hear a upward chime when your pace increases and a downward chime when your pace decreases.
  • mheebner
    mheebner Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I use RunDouble....you can play your own music, customize you workouts, and utilize GPS. Works fine for me.
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I use RunDouble....you can play your own music, customize you workouts, and utilize GPS. Works fine for me.

Yep, it's great!