Yoga DVDs (beginner) recommendations?

Options
LB2812
LB2812 Posts: 158 Member
Sorry if this has been asked a bunch before, I'm not usually in the fitness forums :flowerforyou:

But any recommendations for a good DVD for beginners yoga?? I bought the Jillian Michaels Yoga DVD - I haven't even tried it yet, but I know typically if I do the same of any workout a few days in a row i'm bored... so I wanted some ideas so I can mix it up.

I tried yoga once many years ago & basically just wanted to go to sleep. It was SO BORING. But I want to give it another (and real) shot! I see these people that do yoga everyday and they love it! I'm curious what that's about. And I do have some anxiety that pops up sometimes, everyone's always all "do yoga" "do yoga"... so I figure I should... do yoga.

Replies

• Mamafood
    Mamafood Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've done Barbara currie DVD's in the past & they were good ... But I get bored :ohwell:

I DID actually fall asleep in Pilates once ... A friend had dragged me along to try a class with her .... She was VERY embarrassed by how relaxed I got :laugh:
  • SpleenThief
    SpleenThief Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    ITunes U has a series of Yoga classes that were originally part of a community college class. I found them great when I was first starting.