Question for women only,lady problems.

Options
I've hadn't been able to exercise for a little over a week due to a bad cold/flu. I finally felt well enough to start my exercise routine on Monday. Well yesterday I did 30 day shred and later on that evening I did my C25k.When I got home I went to use the bathroom and I had the faintest amount of pinkish to brownish spotting.I'm not due my period for another 2 weeks or so and I'm always regular.The only other time I have has this was with my pregnancies so now I'm freaking out a bit.I'm 95% sure I'm not but I'm wondering if any of you ladies have experienced something like this due to exercise.

Replies

• Tatiana269
    Tatiana269 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This has not happened to me, however it may be that you over exerted yourself. Strenuous activity or lifting heavy stuff may have caused it. If it's only a few spots then I wouldn't worry too much. If it continues or you notice heavy bleeding then you may want to follow up with your medical provider.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Are you taking any other supplements like fenugreek or ginko biloba?
  • alikonda
    alikonda Posts: 2,358 Member
    Options
    Anytime I have big lifestyle changes (stress, workload, overhaul of workout routine) my menstrual cycle goes crazy; I have spotting, longer/erratic periods, etc.

If it continues or you notice other abnormalities, you may want to check with a doctor.