Before/In progress (pics)

Options
hilarydurst
hilarydurst Posts: 91 Member
These pics are from one year ago (in jeans) and from yesterday (in pink). I need opinions if it's really noticeable that I'm losing. I'm losing my motivation because I feel like there's no difference in my work. No harsh comments please. Thanks

IMAG0004_zps31537b3c.jpg

20130722_233933_zps7656675a.jpg

Sorry pics are so large

Replies

• Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You are a very pretty young lady. And yes, I can see a difference. Your tummy looks smaller. I can't tell on legs because of the jeans???

Great loss. Keep up the good work. NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER BACK DOWN! You can do this...you already made a nice dent!
  • doltonehouse
    doltonehouse Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Absolutely i can see the difference, in your tummy and also in your face.
    How much have you lost between the two pics?.
    Keep up the good work, its always hard to see the difference when its yourself, eventually youll start to see what we can :)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    You are making PROGRESS thanks to your own hard work. Congratulations!
  • katecisme
    katecisme Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i can tell Defo losing weight !! your doing amazing well done .
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Of course you are losing. Very very noticeable!!! Keep it up!
  • dlanoux
    dlanoux Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yes! I see a difference in your tummy and also in your face! Keep working at it.....you are making progress! :)
  • MattsGirl90
    MattsGirl90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I can see it clearly in your tummy. I had the same problem so instead of taking weekly pictures and measurements I took monthly ones and was always smiling at my results.

KEEP IT UP xx
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,331 Member
    Options
    Great result. You have the incredible shrinking tummy! Well done, keep it up.
  • IndiaGuerita1983
    IndiaGuerita1983 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable difference all over - but mainly in your legs and face. Great job!! Keep it up.
  • hilarydurst
    hilarydurst Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Absolutely i can see the difference, in your tummy and also in your face.
    How much have you lost between the two pics?.
    Keep up the good work, its always hard to see the difference when its yourself, eventually youll start to see what we can :)

There's only a 23 lb difference between pics.
  • blogmeslim
    blogmeslim Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    There's nothing 'only' about losing 23 lbs!! CONGRATS and keep up the good work. I'm just starting out, again, and can't wait until I see a 23-lb weight loss!!! ~Lisa
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You can totally see the difference in your legs, face and mid-section. Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    There is a difference!
    NEVER give up keep going!!
    20 pounds from now youll look back and be like im SO glad I never gave up!
  • zanyzana
    zanyzana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    When I was focusing on losing, I would take pics of myself in the same outfit every month. It made it really obvious that I was losing weight. Can you find and try on the clothes in the first pic and prance around in front of the mirror in them? Or take follow-up pics? That would be a really concrete visual demonstration of the loss and could inspire you on...
  • nmuwildcat
    nmuwildcat Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow, very inspirational already!!! <3
  • pinme13
    pinme13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. I have to say 23lbs is nothing to scoff at...it take commitment to lose that weight. Keep up the good work your worth it!
  • foremate
    foremate Posts: 38
    Options
    There is a huge difference...keep up the good work slow and steady is a good thing!!!!!!!!!!!
  • snowfallgently
    Options
    Yes, there is a difference....very good job!! Don't give up....you will make it!!!
  • lifechanger30
    lifechanger30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    What everyone has said is point on! You are changing your life and you're 23 lbs lighter, don't give up!
    Sending a request in case you can use a personal cheer leader.
  • Dollfun1
    Dollfun1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I can see it clearly in your tummy. I had the same problem so instead of taking weekly pictures and measurements I took monthly ones and was always smiling at my results.

I agree with all of the comments ~ you have a wonderful change from head to toes (not that I can see your toes, lol). You are looking great. I agree with the quote I posted and being new to this I will use this advice as well.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!