What is your Zombie Plan?

Options
We all know it is just a matter of time before the zombie apocalypse begins, so on that note... what is your zombie plan?

1. Arm myself
2. Achieve good enough cardio to outrun the zombies!!
3. Collect loved ones and get them to shelter
4. Form an offensive and attack full force!!
5. NOT BECOME A ZOMBIE!!!

Replies

• dlrcpa
    dlrcpa Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    eat lots of garlic?
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    eat lots of garlic?

I actually spit my diet coke all over the computer because of this. LOL!!! Not vampires! :)
  • avgulik
    avgulik Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Learn the Thriller Dance..... then you can just blend in.:happy:
  • kippers1
    Options
    I dont personally have one. I have 3 teenage boys that do. They even have the 2 different zombie survival guides. So I think I am in good hands with them. :)
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Learn the Thriller Dance..... then you can just blend in.:happy:

:laugh: :laugh:

Get a pilot's license so I can get to the coast. Right? Mexico is suppose to be a good place to go.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    1-arm myself (I already have dozens of weapons)
    2-get my family out of the house
    3-get to one of our local high schools...it's a two story school and block off lower floors (the cafeteria is on the top level-so plenty of food)
    4-create a plan of survival
    5-re-kill anything that moves
  • suzyanne
    suzyanne Posts: 50
    Options
    LOL..this is awesome! Well, Zia, I know you and I would be gathering the troops together. I think we'd be better off heading someplace cold, rather than hot! My theory is that they would freeze solid in the cold, since their blood doesn't actually circulate. Then we could just go around and shatter them!! Yup, I like Zia and TheMaidOfAstolat's plans. I'm in!! :-D
  • kippers1
    Options
    LOL..this is awesome! Well, Zia, I know you and I would be gathering the troops together. I think we'd be better off heading someplace cold, rather than hot! My theory is that they would freeze solid in the cold, since their blood doesn't actually circulate. Then we could just go around and shatter them!! Yup, I like Zia and TheMaidOfAstolat's plans. I'm in!! :-D

That's a good point. I have never seen a zombie movie that takes place in a cold climate.
  • dlrcpa
    dlrcpa Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    eat lots of garlic?

I actually spit my diet coke all over the computer because of this. LOL!!! Not vampires! :)

OK, I thought probably not but clearly I have no clue what you guys are talking about. Just trying to be helpful....
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    seems like I'm heading to Greenland. Thats the one with all the ice right or is it Iceland??
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Go on a tv show with Ted McGinley, then when my tv career dies, bend in with the zombies. That’s my plan because I am not a good enough with a weapon to make head shots
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    eat lots of garlic?

Actually, Diet Coke might be a good line of defense. Thanks for keeping things light hearted OP!
  • ZiaLater
    ZiaLater Posts: 23
    Options
    eat lots of garlic?
    lol...it was cute though. Just a hint, zombies eat people...lol. :smile:
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You know, your comments about GARLIC are completely predjudicial. Not enough research has gone into the uses of herbal supplements against zombie hordes. It may have unknown repellent powers. Or at least mask the stench of their rotting flesh.
  • ZiaLater
    ZiaLater Posts: 23
    Options
    lol and give your own flesh a better taste for the zombies??? or maybe repel with garlic gas....lmao!!! :)
  • TheOrangeFather
    Options
    Well, if "Resident Evil" has taught me anything, you need to sever their spinal chord or shoot them directly in the head.
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Go on a tv show with Ted McGinley, then when my tv career dies, bend in with the zombies. That’s my plan because I am not a good enough with a weapon to make head shots

So much for the fabled "precision" shooting of imperial troops, eh? :wink:

(Love the user pic, btw!)
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    If my recent cardio efforts are a measure of my survivability, then my plan is to slur "Brraaains" and lurch toward the slow movers...