bump
  • jeffn9
    jeffn9 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    omnomnomnomnom
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have made these before. I found them rubbery and not very cookie-ish. They tasted okay (bananas) but the texture didn't work for me. Hopefully, others will disagree.
    On the contrary, I agree with you. But I also found they didn't taste very okay. I'll never make them again.

I put cinnamon in mine. Cinnamon hides a variety of sins.
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I think they're awesome. But I can see where the texture would get a lot of people, this isn't a traditional cookie at all obviously. I think of it more as a power snack.

Mine made 7 cookies at 75 cals a piece, they took 22mins at 350 degrees. Next time I'll double (use 4tblsp instead of 2) the amount of PB2, the combo of banana/PB is really delicious, but needs more PB.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Going to try this right now.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Do you happen to know the nutrition facts, these sound sooo good and just need to know how to track it
    in the food diary. I really have a sweet tooth today, may just have to try them out tonight!

Under Food, create a recipe and weigh out your ingredients and log them. Don't use someone else's nutrition as your ingredients will be different.

Yes, I always say this!
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Yum! Thanks!
  • chainone
    chainone Posts: 42
    Options
    Saving this!