try it they said

Options
it would be fun they said

Day 1 of C25K and this happens! hmmmm maybe clumsy people shouldnt run hahaha....so needless to say i didnt finish my 1st day as i rolled my ankle going down and became light headed but that is ok I will try again tomorrow!

0724131755_zpsb2954239.jpg[/url][img][/img][img]urlL=http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/Jessica_Culp/media/bbd2aeae-756b-48cb-be60-3e6062b357b8_zpsdbddd9f4.jpg.html][/img]bbd2aeae-756b-48cb-be60-3e6062b357b8_zpsdbddd9f4.jpg[/url][img][/img]

Replies

• elainemorris1982
    elainemorris1982 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Ouch looks sore. At least your stil in good spirits and not letting it put you off xx
  • culpjm90
    culpjm90 Posts: 58
    Options
    nah I wont let a little scrape stop me!! even tho I only got thru 2 rounds before I fell I was actually really proud of myself for one even putting on my shoes and going and for 2 when I tried it in the past I was dying after 30 seconds but I quit smoking 3 days ago and I noticed it was so much easier I could actually breathe it was amazing hahaha....oh the little things :D
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    nah I wont let a little scrape stop me!! even tho I only got thru 2 rounds before I fell I was actually really proud of myself for one even putting on my shoes and going and for 2 when I tried it in the past I was dying after 30 seconds but I quit smoking 3 days ago and I noticed it was so much easier I could actually breathe it was amazing hahaha....oh the little things :D

Bravo for deciding to push through and keep going! :flowerforyou:
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Yikes! Sorry your start was a little rough. It sounds like you have a GREAT attitude though, ready to get back to it. Make sure your ankle isn't still sore or your likely to hurt it more. I started C25K in April and could hardly run without feeling like I was going to die. Now I am running 3 miles and was breathing like a champ. This program is awesome and really turns a non runner into a runner!!! You can do it :)
  • culpjm90
    Options
    Yikes! Sorry your start was a little rough. It sounds like you have a GREAT attitude though, ready to get back to it. Make sure your ankle isn't still sore or your likely to hurt it more. I started C25K in April and could hardly run without feeling like I was going to die. Now I am running 3 miles and was breathing like a champ. This program is awesome and really turns a non runner into a runner!!! You can do it :)

Thank you :D It was just a small roll... one where your cursing at it for a couple minutes than all the pain went away I was able to walk the 1/2 mile back home with no problem just gonna put it up tonight and take it easy and give it another shot tomorrow
  • crose0056
    crose0056 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Do not give up
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    Sorry, but this made me giggle :flowerforyou:
  • kittycatmeowmeow
    kittycatmeowmeow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Aaah, I feel your pain!! Earlier this year I decided to re-do C25K after gaining 15ish kilos and doing no exercise.. my legs were so exhausted I ended up tripping on raised pavement and grazed my leg so badly it looked like I had been in a motorcycle accident and dispite me putting antiseptic on it every day it got infected and I was on antibiotics and couldn't run for a month. :sad: This time I built is up slower.. walking lots.. then starting c25k. Have fun!! It's the best feeling when you build up the stamina to run 5km no stop!!
  • culpjm90
    Options
    Sorry, but this made me giggle :flowerforyou:

no need for apologies iv been laughin at myself :laugh:
  • culpjm90
    Options
    Aaah, I feel your pain!! Earlier this year I decided to re-do C25K after gaining 15ish kilos and doing no exercise.. my legs were so exhausted I ended up tripping on raised pavement and grazed my leg so badly it looked like I had been in a motorcycle accident and dispite me putting antiseptic on it every day it got infected and I was on antibiotics and couldn't run for a month. :sad: This time I built is up slower.. walking lots.. then starting c25k. Have fun!! It's the best feeling when you build up the stamina to run 5km no stop!!

I wish I could say mine was cuz my legs were tired but it was a combination of I took my dog out with me who is not very good on a leash and than I just stepped off the sidewalk like a half inch and there happened to be a small hole and dooowwwwnnnn I went and than my dog drug me for a second or 2 hahaha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!