new here

Options
Helloooo all, my name is Angela. Im here for the the same reason as you guys. I need to lose weight. This is the first step of me holding myself accountable.
yay me!:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    That is why we are all here It really helps you make better choices good luck!!!
  • kregerems
    kregerems Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Remember keep your head up and don't sweat the little stuff.
  • Julz0611
    Julz0611 Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new to the site (2 weeks now) started weight watchers June 1st but decided I did not want to count points forever. Since June 1st I've lost 14lbs so far. I really like this site and have found it very important to log everything. Best of luck to you!
  • kill3rtofu
    kill3rtofu Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • nerding4ever
    Options
    Congrats on facing the biggest step to a new life. Now the other hard part, commitment. If you need a loud supporter, anyone can add me :D
  • Kgray1313
    Kgray1313 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been here for less than a week now! Just trying to keep my motivation up.
  • leaaa92
    leaaa92 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend, everyone. We can motivate each other! :D
  • ash778
    ash778 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome. I've been on here for awhile but just past few months started really using it. It's nice bc I track everything so I know what im eating and how much im burning. Good Luck with the weight loss and feel free to add me if you would like.
  • stephaniesjourney
    Options
    Hi Angela! I am always need of more pals! we are here to encourage and help each other. we are in this together!:smile:
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You can do it!
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome aboard!!! Angela....it's great here....very motivating!! I'm kind of obsessed!! Sending a FR to you....:bigsmile: :blushing: