EAS Protein Powder 17g of Sugar??? HELP

Hi There guys,
I bought this Soy protein powder for myself because the price was right, It was only about $10 but I wonder if I made
a good choice doing this. People seem to like the taste of the Product, but I wonder if its because of the high Sugar
Level. It's about 20g of Protein which is great, but it's also has 17g of Sugar... I'm wondering if this is going to be okay
to drink. I don't intend to do this shake daily, only about 3 days a week for breakfast.

I'm pretty active, I exercise 4 to 5 times a week. But I would appreciate some help with this. This is my first protein powder
experience, and I don't want to halt my weight loss progress because of a shake I bought. Let me know what you guys:noway: think!

Replies

• vivianamiami
    vivianamiami Posts: 35 Member
    I love the EAS Get Lean Powder, it tastes great & has 20g of protein, I just incorporate the calories into my calorie count and have still lost weight.
  • Onperch
    Onperch Posts: 45 Member
    It's fine. A container of yogurt averages that much sugar. I have a protein shake most days for breakfast. The soy version is nice because it's low cholesterol.
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    If you can try out Jay Robb's protein powder. Its sweetened with stevia tastes great.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    I have the EAS Advantage, it has 2 carbs per serving. Most powders are low carb.