Ripped in 30

Options
AliM_77
AliM_77 Posts: 11 Member
Have just done my first Ripped in 30 workout. Seems a little easier (so far!) than 30 Day Shred so going to try & stick with it this time! Anyone else doing this?

Replies

• laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Morning, I did my first "Ripped in 30" on Sunday and then again on Monday! Yesterday I was SO sore, could not lift my arms over my head. I did manage to get in a 3 mile run! However today I just could not drag myself out of bed.. I'm looking forward to a run later today..

Can't wait to hear how you feel after day two or three!!! Good Luck, she's mean but I believe she effective. There are some amazing before and after stories on here!
  • JakeBrownVB
    JakeBrownVB Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    nah.. i always stay away from workout called "ripped in (dumb number)".. recipe for become a skinny fat phaggot most of them
  • cj2k2006
    cj2k2006 Posts: 9
    Options
    have u ever heard off jim stoppani? well he has a 6 week program called shortcut to shred and it helped me drop 17lbs and from 15%bf to 8%bf in that time period....worth considering
  • totem12
    totem12 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    nah.. i always stay away from workout called "ripped in (dumb number)".. recipe for become a skinny fat phaggot most of them

Charming
  • AliM_77
    Options

Helpful!! Thanks
  • AliM_77
    Options
    Hoping to stick with it. Have never got past Day 4 of shred so need some motivation....
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 day 3 ...its awesome workout.....it may not give ripped look in 30 days....but it definitely burns fat, tones....I finished 30 DS and started with ripped.....dont give up....you will be surprised with the results....:) I have lost many inches so far....
  • k150237
    k150237 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 on Monday. So far loving the workout.
  • maybeazure
    maybeazure Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I love it. I like it even better than 30 Day Shred, and I liked it. The first workout did seem easier than Shred, but I can't really tell if it is *really* easier, or if I'm just in a little better shape. I like to think the latter. It is definitely lower impact though (the first week), so I got my husband to do it with me (he's got more joint issues than I do). Luckily he is more secure in his masculinity than some people, so he isn't threatened by Jillian.
  • meaglesjb
    meaglesjb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just finished Week 1; Day 5. I started week 1 a couple of weeks ago, and didn't stick with it, but I'm going to do it this time! I was pretty sore after day 1 (but not as sore as I was the first time thru). Hoping I can "do" week 2 - I took a sneak peak at the workout and there's some tough stuff that I'm not sure I have the co-ordination to do (can't believe I'm saying that after spending my teenage years as a competitive dancer - but that was a lifetime ago). I feel like I should have taken measurements before I started (but I didn't). Perhaps I'll start measurements at the end of week 1 and see how I progress.

Also, feel like after I get through the first 4 weeks, this is a workout I can keep making harder by removing the modifiers (where I'm using them) and/or adding heavier weights to keep challenging myself. Also, love that it's 30 minutes, I can do it each evening after putting my toddler to bed!

If anyone wants to "friend" me and go through this journey together, I could use all the support I can get to keep me stuck to it this time!
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting this workout in 8 days. I'm currently doing 30 Day Shred. I'm on L3 D3.
    I can't wait to start and have heard good things about it. I don't expect to be ripped in 30 but would like to see some weight and inches lost by the end. Good luck!
  • meaglesjb
    meaglesjb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just finished Week 1... managed to complete 6 full days this week. Feeling great and ready for a new challenge. Honestly, doing the same workout 5 days in a row (followed by one day off, then the final day), it did start to get a bit boring at the end... but, let's see what week 2 brings!