Returning MFP User & Looking for Motivating Friends :)

Options
I am looking for motivating friends for my weight loss journey :) I have been up and down with my weight for 3 1/2 years now since I had my second son. I can't seem to get my weight under control and commit to making myself healthy again. I have severe body image issues and it is causing me to put my life on hold. I am ready to change and I need to change. For me and for my family.

Replies

• emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi there..Im Nicole,just started back logging on MFP,already working,hope it does for you too..feel free to add me if you like..Good luck:smile:
  • neesha1024
    neesha1024 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I can totally relate to putting life on hold. I shy away from going out because of my weight. I'm determined to get myself healthy....we can support each other!
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Hi Christy,

Welcome back! I am on here every day logging and chatting and am always trying to help support and motivate my amazing fitness pal friends! I have sent you a friend request!
  • ellenjean19
    Options
    You can add me!! Im on everyday and just gave birth to my first baby about a month ago. Shes my main motivation.
  • cassietrine
    Options
    Hello! I am looking to lose 100 lbs myself. I can't seem to get my weight under control...mainly because I have no control over my weight. I was kind of kicked into the direction of making this weight loss journey real when I got a sales pitch from an old co-worker for an exercise video. I have the knowledge to be able to do this and I have the guts to keep at it...I quit smoking six years ago..so I can pretty much have the will power to do almost anything!
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Same boat as you all....feel free to add me :)
  • r_balogh
    r_balogh Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I understand the body image issues my youngest child is almost 4 and two weeks ago I went swimming with my family for the very first time because I didn't want people to see me without a shirt. Another 60 pounds or so to go so I'll be around for quite a while if you're looking for support or healthy recipe ideas feel free to add me
  • drbunkerweeks
    Options
    I totally understand where you are coming from. Since Ive gained almost 100 lbs I don't want to go anywhere and haven't stayed in touch with old friends because I am really embarrassed about letting myself go. I am lucky that I have my family and husband but they don't understand how hard it is. I am in need of support too and I will be supportive as well.
  • nitka653
    nitka653 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 back, and can totally relate to what you've described. Looking for support myself, so feel free to add me as a friend!
  • sav3175
    sav3175 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi im savannah and you can add me I am on here pretty much everyday :)
  • Babycakez38
    Babycakez38 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi....I definitely understand the feeling. Feel free to add me too
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and I have great friends for motivation and support. I still need to lose 74 lbs. I don't know what I'd do without MFP, welcome back!
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm Tricia, I'm 28 and from southern California. I log daily, am motivating to my friends and my diary is public. Anyone is welcome to add me if they'd like, men or women! :D

Always,
    Tricia