Winning the daily battles.

Options
I know it's not a huge success like a losing lotsa lbs, but I have been soda free for 3 days!! I've even managed to avoid it at parties and BBQs and restaurants. So freaking proud of myself. And no weird withdrawals yet. Keep killin it everybody!!

Replies

• BevBasil
    BevBasil Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good job! I haven't drank soda for years and years but I sure would like to break my husband of the habit!
  • jrfit79
    jrfit79 Posts: 30
    Options
    Great work!!! I know a few people who are addicted and are tying to kick the habit. One day and one decision at a time....you can do it!!
  • dlanoux
    dlanoux Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! I sort of became soda free by accident. We went on a cruise in May of 2012, and I refused to pay what they wanted for them.....so, I went from there. I have been soda free for over a year. If I do happen to have one now, I think of it as a treat!
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I've never liked soda, but I've successfully stopped smoking for 2 days... I'm pretty sure my mind is going crazy right now. Congrats on leaving your carbonated friend behind.
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    If I do happen to have one now, I think of it as a treat!

I use to be a 20oz or more a day drinker, but now view soda (and it is usually root beer) the same way. But you definitely have to completely kick the habit first ;)

Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!