How did this happen??

Options
Hello.

Ever see the show, "Drop Dead Diva?" That's me. A tiny girl trapped in a big woman's body!

My entire adult life until a few years ago, I had a very fast metabolism and was told that if I were to stand sideways and stick out my tongue, I'd look like a zipper (way skinny). Then a chain of events occurred that conspired to change that metabolism and prevent me from doing anything about it.

Now I'm ready. Again.

A couple of years ago, I successfully lost 30 pounds, but gained it back...with interest. Now I need to lose 50 pounds.

A friend introduced me to MFP on Friday, and had received a fitbit one for Christmas last year. So here we go! I'll take any and all support that I can get, and will be happy to do the same for you! :flowerforyou:

Lamb

Replies

• srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :blushing:
    Welcome aboard, I'm obsessed with this site, going on day 205!!!! Add me, we can support each other....good luck on your journey, everyone is very helpful & friendly.

:bigsmile:
  • Mishinmite
    Mishinmite Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, too and also have 50lbs to lose. I'll send a request. Good luck. :happy:
  • kittycatmeowmeow
    kittycatmeowmeow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! :) I have finally gotten serious.. I too lost a lot of weight in 2007 then gained it all back with interest too!! It has taken me a looong time to find my mojo back but I have finally found it again :) Feel free to add me as a friend!!