Looking for friends on MFP

Options
Hello, I'm not sure how to add friends. If anybody wants to add me please feel free to do so :) the more the merrier :):flowerforyou:

Replies

• srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :blushing: welcome aboard!!
    Sending a FR to you...:blushing:
    :flowerforyou:
  • MSWeatherford12
    MSWeatherford12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome to mfp my name is MarSheila .... hope you enjoy it.... I love it myself, I have some good days and some bad days, however I actually love getting on here it keeps me aware of my weight even though I don't always have a weight loss but I have to say that's my fault not MFP .

The comments help alot I use to go to weight watchers and done etools this is so much better and easier to use.
    if you need any help and I'm able to help please feel free to ask some times LOL I have to get help myself from my daughter who is on here also .

Good Luck with your weight loss :)
  • zidane962000
    Options
    I'll send you one, could always use more friends. :)
  • AceyFace87
    AceyFace87 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me! :)
  • lmurillo68
    lmurillo68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I look forward to following all your weight loss goals. Its really inspiring and it keeps me motivated to move on! I also am currently in Weight Watcher, but I struggled to figure out the point system. After 3 weeks of maybe losing 1 or 2 lbs, I heard Chris Powell on Dr. Oz and he mentioned the best way to lose weight is by Calories and exercise. Since I started really getting involved in MFP, I saw results instantly and still do. Down 22 lbs in 2 months. I rollerskate, hike, jog and play raquetball.