Desperate! Need friends for this journey

Options
Hello everyone

I have been kidding myself one day after the next and find myself up 28 pounds since I joined this site several years ago. I've noticed the weight piles on slowly, but it never just comes off without my noticing! I need to do something about this before I gain back the rest of the 75 pounds I lost 5 years ago. Is there anyone out there willing to join me on this lifestyle change journey? I do much better when I am accountable to someone other than myself.
I am 46, if I am honest with myself totally inactive (in my mind I think I jog and step dance, but I haven't done those things for months), want to turn this ship around
thanks
Kat

Replies

• KatnID
    KatnID Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just joined and am worried about sabotaging myself. I'd be willing to be a friend through this process.
    Kat

PS We have the same name. Funny!:smile:
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome aboard all...I'm on days 205!!!! Secretly obsessed here...this is a great tool& people here are mostly all helpful...sending FR TO YOU BOTH...always looking for more buddies...????????????????
  • ShubhaBansal
    ShubhaBansal Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    can add for support.
  • You can find most amazing and most wonderful people on MFP....love my all buddies..... All the help and motivation we need is just next door. FR on d way.. good luck
  • RoninLife
    RoninLife Posts: 64
    Options
    I can relate to your post. I have been a big loser that have gained everything and some back. I was also not very honest with myself and others who still think I'm in fantastic shape. Would love to have mutual support in this journey. Will send an add :smile:
  • redrumxtina
    redrumxtina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am willing to be there for you. No matter if you are making progress or having a stall you will always get discouraged. Set a small goal at a time instead of a big one to keep from getting overwhelmed.
  • mygoins
    mygoins Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm fairly new, but having success.