Desperately seeking support friends! Binger

Options
Hey all! I'm new here. I would love to be friends with you all and get (and give) some support. I have a problem with binge eating so it would be nice to have people here to keep me in check! Feel free to friend me! I will have an open journal.

Replies

• Ridriguezshannon
    Options
    Hello I am always looking to have more friends on here i just stared a week ago..
  • jhloves2knit
    jhloves2knit Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'll be glad to be your friend. I'll send a request. I have problems with binging too.
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    I'll add you! :] I have a history with BED, so I understand where you're coming from. ♥
  • starsblvds
    Options
    Thanks guys:) I really appreciate it! It's comforting knowing I'm not the only one...
  • helen_freud
    helen_freud Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hi starsblvds x i have a huge addiction to food and the cravings kick in on a night time while im in bed i can eat 2 bags of crisps and 2 or 3 chocolate bars washed down with a pint of coke all before midnight so i completely understand where you are coming from. ive just got back off my holiday to spain and gave myself a day to prepear and from today my diet and exercise plan is starting (but for how long lol) x i only had 36lb to loose 3 weeks ago but havent been on the scales again yet that is my next task of the morning. good luck with your weight loss and remember theres always someone that feels and is the same as you we are all here to help u on ur weight loss journey x
  • starsblvds
    Options
    hi starsblvds x i have a huge addiction to food and the cravings kick in on a night time while im in bed i can eat 2 bags of crisps and 2 or 3 chocolate bars washed down with a pint of coke all before midnight so i completely understand where you are coming from. ive just got back off my holiday to spain and gave myself a day to prepear and from today my diet and exercise plan is starting (but for how long lol) x i only had 36lb to loose 3 weeks ago but havent been on the scales again yet that is my next task of the morning. good luck with your weight loss and remember theres always someone that feels and is the same as you we are all here to help u on ur weight loss journey x
    Mine kick in at night too! Even when I'm not hungry, it's like I go into autopilot mode and just start eating. Good luck to you! I'm sure that we will both achieve our goals :)
  • azreen1006
    azreen1006 Posts: 12
    Options
    :bigsmile: hi... I'm new too...and I love fooddss.. hahah.. but now I am learning to calculate my food intake..
    Let us al work together :flowerforyou: