Who want to join me in my challenge of Exercising at least 4

Options
Who wants to join! I need motivation and if I'm in a contest; I can do it and I bet some people are the same too. Who wants to join? We'll check in on each other by message every evening and we'll see what exercises for how long? Who's in? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Who wants to join! I need motivation and if I'm in a contest; I can do it and I bet some people are the same too. Who wants to join? We'll check in on each other by message every evening and we'll see what exercises for how long? Who's in? :flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Yes, I've been severely slacking since I started my new job a couple months ago, lots of long hours and yummy business lunches, I put a few pounds back on after 6 months of maintenance so it's time to stop my splurging and start living healthy again. I'm in ......starting tomorrow as it is 10:00pm where I am now and I just had buffet for dinner LOL
    Anne
  • MissAshlie
    Options
    I think it's a great idea! Good way to get motivated. And let me tell you, I have no motivation at all. Haha. It's ridiculous. I really need some motivation. So this would be great. I'm in. :happy:
  • eriquita
    eriquita Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm absolutely in!!!!!! I've been running for the last couple of days and it feels great but I don't want to stop doing it, so this is a very good motivation to keep doing it.
    I have not introduce myself, my name is Erica and I just started this plan along with alli pills.
    Good luck everybody!!!!!
  • didi20012
    didi20012 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello my name is Miranda, yes i will like to join you , i just started myself and have lost 5pounds in 3 weeks. i know this will help me:smile: .
  • deanea
    Options
    Don't forget today is start day!!!!!:happy:
  • kmanmom2002
    Options
    I am in. I just started last week and am trying to keep the motivation going! I got up early today and ran/walked about 3 miles before work.

48972.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Kimbers
    Kimbers Posts: 14
    Options
    Im in i really need to get my butt in gear
  • deanea
    Options
    I'm first on.....8:00pm my time

45 minutes of weights/calisthetics today

Anne
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    Today I did... only a 30 minute power walk with 40 sit ups. I need the motivation too....:tongue:
  • eriquita
    eriquita Posts: 69
    Options
    I run for 10 minutes and walked 20(didn't have time in the morning). aaaaaaaaaand... 20 minutes running and 10 walking. in the evening I'm loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LZTX
    LZTX Posts: 3
    Options
    :smile: I would like to join you folks too. Today was an off day, but I will check in with my exercise tomorrow. I did do a FIRM DVD Monday which takes 50-55 min.
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    Options
    I walked 2.0mph for about 70-90mins EVERYONE DID AWESOME!!! :flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    Options
    Very good everyone. :happy: If I didn't join the challenge I wouldn't have done anything yesterday!!!! I felt guilty knowing I had to log on and say something so it is motivating after all.:tongue:

Looking forward to hearing from you tonight
    Anne
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    Options
    lol
    Me too! I stay in my pajamas like all day (YAY SUMMER!) so every day is a lazy day for me so I have to hop up at the last minute and exercise :D
    :flowerforyou:
  • kmanmom2002
    Options
    I won't get a chance to respond this evening, but I have plans to play doubles tennis with some gals this afternoon for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. I thought I'd get up to go for a walk/run this morning also, but after non falling asleep until after midnight and having a bad night's sleep, getting up at 5:30 was not an option. I will go tomorrow morning though.

Hope everyone had a good day.
  • deanea
    Options
    7:45 pm my time.......

45 minute run today

Anne
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    Options
    8:00pm- 34mins walking (2.5mph)
    I have 11more mins which I'll get when I get back. :)
  • LZTX
    LZTX Posts: 3
    Options
    :bigsmile: I did 55 minutes of THE FIRM cardio sculpt this morning. This afternoon/evening I spent three hours outside. Two on the riding lawnmover and one using the weed eater and the tiller.
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    I did one hour of cardio boot camp, and the trainer put us through the paces today... feels good though