Insanity in 30 days.

Options
Last year I managed to lose 10kg. I feel I've been in the shape of my life (or as long as I can rmemeber).

However, considering the time and effort I've put into keeping my fit and trying to lose weight, I've never managed to get 'that' body that everyone is looking for.

I've been telling my friends and girlfriend that I will get there by February.....by May.....by the summer...well I haven't.

Don't get me wrong, I feel great, I feel good, I just don't feel 100% complete yet and will continue to strive to get there :)

I go running a lot, play football and visit the gym, but for some reason I've never been able to reduce my bf% under 14%. I feel like I'm an erratic eater, so that doesn't help. Seeing as I can't control that discipline, I need some extra help.

That help comes in the form of Insanity :)

I have 30 days until my vacation. That day becomes my next target, this time I will not fail!

I will do a workout in the morning and in the evening. That's ill-advised, but I see myself as fit enough to do it. I'm also upping my protein intake to 200g a day with pure lean and yummy chicken :)

I have a Korean school meal for lunch and a mango and strawberry smoothie to round the day off with an extra dosage of whey.

If you need some extra motivation or would like to join me, feel free to comment and share.

Good luck, whatever your goal ^^

Replies

• blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i re started insanity this week!

good luck!
  • sw2000sw
    sw2000sw Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    2 days in and I'm feeling it.

I feel stiff during the warm up, but the longer the workout goes on, the better I feel.

I added a nice amount of boiled potatoes to my dinner for extra calories.

Looking forward to seeing if there's a difference in the week one photos :)
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    double Insanity workouts from the first month I was able to handle but double workouts from month 2 was very tough! I did it a few times only. Good Luck!!
  • sw2000sw
    Options
    10 days in and I'm feeling it!

I'm upto day 20 on the programme and I think I'm worn out.

I feel that I'm looking better, so will keep going :)
  • sw2000sw
    Options
    After 14 days, I had to change my plan, it was too much.

Despite feeling tired, I decided to burn more energy by walking home from work, then doing Insanity, then going for a light 5k job.

I've had a few blips diet wise, but I feel like I'm getting there.

10 days until my holiday, have to keep going :)

Good luck all^^