I completed Insanity!

Options
2»

Replies

• kasara315
    kasara315 Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome results!! I am down 6 pounds in the first two weeks of insanity and my Bf is down 10! Insanity is so addicting!!! Its so hard to do but we crave the results!!
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    What exercise's do you input into the exercise area, because insanity is not a option. Im starting tomorrow. Thanks in advance

The most accurate way is to use a HRM as it will be variable depending on how much effort you out in.
  • amchha
    amchha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing your experience! You have me convinced I can do it!
    Great job, and congratulations, you look fantastic!
  • crystalmoore83
    crystalmoore83 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Got any results?
    obviously the pictures on the left were before and the ones on the right are after....
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on completing Insanity!!! You can really see a difference. Thanks for the inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Halfway through my third round now. After this I need to quit doing conditioning and move onto some resistance training again. Insanity hasn't got me as lean as I'd like but it sure has me in great shape cardio-wise!

You belong to a fairly small group now. Get your shirt and wear it with pride! Well done!
  • ItsSamantha
    ItsSamantha Posts: 127
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    "Halfway through my third round now. After this I need to quit doing conditioning and move onto some resistance training again. Insanity hasn't got me as lean as I'd like but it sure has me in great shape cardio-wise!

You belong to a fairly small group now. Get your shirt and wear it with pride! Well done!"

I feel the same way, my cardio is insanely better than before, I've even seen my resting HR as low as 45, BP 99/50. That's why I have now moved on to heavy lifting. Now it's time to tone up and get strong :)
  • rahlpn
    Options
    What exercise's do you input into the exercise area, because insanity is not a option. Im starting tomorrow. Thanks in advance

Like the previous poster said I used a HRM, I have a Polar FT7. I liked putting the calories burned down on the calendar too once I completed a workout, just to give me an idea of how hard I was pushing myself in each workout compared to the last.
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Yup, same here. BP 110/70 is, resting HR in the mid 50's sometimes, and I have to really push hard to get my Polar into "Zone 3" for heart rate, anything less than full effort is Zone 1 or 2!

Your before after pics are pretty impressive for just one round of Insanity. Especially your profile pic. Congrats.
  • Labchic18
    Labchic18 Posts: 4
    Options
    Way to go. I'm so glad I just read this. I've just done the fit test tonight and my results are a sad state of affairs. But, it's only day one, 59 more to go!! Thanks for the inspiration, comes at just the right time. :smile:
  • Vicki_LS
    Vicki_LS Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing results-well done! I want to start this and am motivated by the results I keep seeing. Good on you :happy:
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! I have been hemming and hauling about starting insanity but I think you have convinced me. I am also 5'7 and currently weigh 204. Thanks for posting your results, you give me hope. I finish 30 day shred at the end of this month and I think I will start insantity in Sept.
  • rahlpn
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! I have been hemming and hauling about starting insanity but I think you have convinced me. I am also 5'7 and currently weigh 204. Thanks for posting your results, you give me hope. I finish 30 day shred at the end of this month and I think I will start insantity in Sept.

Thank you! Good luck!!
  • rahlpn
    Options
  • mike_usmc
    mike_usmc Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Older post, but still great results. Although I haven't completed it yet, I do know what the workouts are like as Ive done all of them, just haven't completed 60 days. Congrats to you, very good, and a job well done. I hope you got that t shirt and wear it proud!!