Replies

• DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    In for awesome pics.
  • KellyR72
    KellyR72 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I had my first c-section in 2001 and my 2nd in 2005 and have managed to lose the pouch in the past 2 years.

twoyeardifference-1.jpg

You look incredible and give me hope! I've had 3 c-sections, but the one that did me in was when I delivered my twins...wreaked havoc on my body! I am about halfway to my goal weight and have noticed the pooch is slowly getting smaller, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about a tummy tuck once I hit my goal.
  • CathOh
    CathOh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner (I average probably 100-120 miles per month). I also cycle and have a strength routine that I follow. I generally eat well (whole foods, whole grains, full fat cheese, dairy, eggs, I seldomly eat meat although I love it), but I also eat an apple fritter and a coffee every day as a snack. I'm actually trying to work at increasing my protein in my diet (I'm not doing very well).
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I had my first c-section in 2001 and my 2nd in 2005 and have managed to lose the pouch in the past 2 years.

twoyeardifference-1.jpg

You look fantabulous!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have had two. I'm still working on it. My first c section was two years ago. I lost it then. Now after my last,it seems harder to get rid of.
    I hope to do it again.
  • TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I had a c-section three years ago and lost the pooch in about three months. It's 80% eating (I eat a clean and paleo, but that's not necessary) and 20% exercise (I lift heavy and run).
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

twoyeardifference-1.jpg

You look incredible and give me hope! I've had 3 c-sections, but the one that did me in was when I delivered my twins...wreaked havoc on my body! I am about halfway to my goal weight and have noticed the pooch is slowly getting smaller, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about a tummy tuck once I hit my goal.

thank you! I won't lie. It was a LOT of hard work, or rather discipline and dedication. I was prepping for a photo shoot and in a cutting phase (as in food, not myself).
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

You look fantabulous!

thanks honey bunches!!
  • runningmary6
    runningmary6 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I had c sec in 2009 and again 2010. Lost pooch on second one within months of sons birth. Not so much from focused dieting but breastfeeding and lots of walking and also having 2 kids to run around taking care of. The problem is the weight did make it's way back (hence I'm here and trying to get myself back into shape!) So in my experience I can say that the pooch does/can go away and it does feel great to show it the door. But it will also make it's way back without care (diet and exercise). Keep at it, you can make progress each week. Just be kind to yourself, celebrate those NSV's each week!
  • noKTdidnt
    noKTdidnt Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I had a little pooch even before I got pregnant but it just got worse after having a c-section. I swear, I could be happy with whatever weight I was at if that damn pooch just went away!

Here's hoping all this zumba and heavy weight lifting will help me out!
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    photo-3.jpg

I had a c-section 2-28-12 still working on my tummy to get rid or the pouch

photo-4.jpg
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I had a C-Section in '07 and I don't have a pooch unless I eat too many sweets. I used to run a lot. Currently, I'm doing NRL4W and running a bit. Clean eating is highly interpretive but I think I eat healthy- all the food groups including a bit of sweets.
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I lose mainly from my stomach first which has proven true this time around as well. I just like eating sweets too much so I don't know if I will ever lose it because of that. I'm still working on losing weight so you never know. I hope to be a success story one day. I love all the responses. You guys are great!
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    photo-3.jpg

I had a c-section 2-28-12 still working on my tummy to get rid or the pouch

photo-4.jpg

Amazing!
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'm trying to get there LOL
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i had a c-section in 2009. I gained 60+lbs with my pregnancy...I am down to 146 as of this morning (I'm 5'8") no pouch or pooch. flat tummy.

Did you lose it as you lost the weight? Congrats!

I never really had a pooch, I guess. Good genes from my dad's side? My mom has a pooch.
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 & 7 years.

389fc2ff-3052-4421-9752-ea7082f877af.jpg

My kiddos are 3& 7. The pouch is not 100% gone but easily covered with a bikini.
  • deniseflash
    deniseflash Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I sooooooo need help!!!! Everything I look doesn't look like my flap, which is directly over the incision site.... it's been a year since my Hysterectomy. And five years since my C-section. No matter what I do I can lose the belly fat but I still have this flab immediately over The bikini incision site. I have looked online but nobody seems to have the same flab as I do. If I can get rid of it naturally I would be more than willing to. And would rather avoid having another surgery where they cut me again. If anybody knows what this is or how I can get rid of it please let me know!!!!!kwcprakb0o0f.jpg
  • acaudill042106
    acaudill042106 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I sooooooo need help!!!! Everything I look doesn't look like my flap, which is directly over the incision site.... it's been a year since my Hysterectomy. And five years since my C-section. No matter what I do I can lose the belly fat but I still have this flab immediately over The bikini incision site. I have looked online but nobody seems to have the same flab as I do. If I can get rid of it naturally I would be more than willing to. And would rather avoid having another surgery where they cut me again. If anybody knows what this is or how I can get rid of it please let me know!!!!!kwcprakb0o0f.jpg

I've had 4 c-sections. 2006, 2007, 2010 & 2012. My scar looks like that. I'm pretty positive it's scar tissue. I know I'll need surgery to clean it up but that's OK. My doodles are worth it.

• Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I was 113lbs when I got pregnant with my twins, gained 46lbs and and lost all the weight afterwards. I am much fitter now and weigh between 125 and 130lbs with a lot more muscle (thanks to free weights). I have been left with a lot of extra skin from them which only surgery can remove. I have just learned to live with it as I can't afford a tummy tuck. On the plus side, for some reason (maybe lots of cocoa butter), I have no stretch marks, so I can live with the pouch. My hubby still thinks I'm sexy :).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!