Friends from the UK (tho not agaisnt overseas ones)

Options
Hi,

I just started this seriously three days ago, have been sticking to my calorie goal and hope I am going to make it this time. I have 40KG to lose, and am up for friending anyone who is in a similar situation.

I like seeing the little stories on the timeline thingy (tho I have yet to figure out how to make iphone tell me when something is put there) and would like some friends for support!

If you think you fit the bill, join me and we will get fit together. :)

Replies

• LMJS
    LMJS Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm from the UK & have been on MFP for about 6 weeks. I love the app, the forums and all the great support from my fellow MFPers!
    I have about 40lbs to lose and the more support the better :-)

Add me if you would like some more support buddies :-)
  • EmperorBlack
    EmperorBlack Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you, have added you. :)
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    hey - I'm a UK girl - been on here for a couple of years now but only really got serious this year. Got about 15lbs to lose - but going so slowly it could just as well be 100!! I'm on here every day and being far more disciplined about my logging than I ever used to be. Add me if you like and we'll get fit and healthy together:smile:
  • joolsmitchell
    joolsmitchell Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi ya I am from the UK too..feel free to add me :-)
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Go to your iphone settings and make sure MFP is a member of the notification centre and switched on.

Then you phone will go nuts when comments made on your posts etc....LOL
  • Jbarson88
    Jbarson88 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi UK here too, have around 35kg left to lose myself. Feel free to add me.
  • slim4xmas13
    slim4xmas13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm from the UK. I'm a newbie, havin only discovered this site 4 days ago,How I've never come across it before I'll never know!. i have a lot to lose but always happy to help give a little 'Thinsperation' when u need it . Good luck :D
  • Krzys87
    Krzys87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    UK member here, on my way to losing 6 stone! 2 down in the six months I've been on here!
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Not in the UK, but I do love it there :-)

Always happy to add more friends.
  • lolalament
    lolalament Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK! Started fairly recently and still have a long way to go.
  • laurawoodall
    Options
    I'm a uk girl living in Manchester... Only on day one so got a long way to go.. New to this and looking to find new friends to help and help me as I have struggled on my first day of the 30 day shred