New shirts, new pants.

Options
Last weekend I went shopping with my best friend and got some new clothes. While trying on shirts, I went for my usual size at Lane Bryant and slipped said size on. Something happened. The shirt was LOOSE. I didn't fit right. So I went down a size. And it fit, perfectly. I'm not in between, it wasn't too tight on my arms or around the chest, it didn't bunch at my sides or ride up my back. The pants fit beautifully!

I went DOWN a size. I'm still flabbergasted, as I type this wearing that same outfit! I'm so happy I could explode.

:smooched:

Replies

• disnyfan
    disnyfan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm not shopping yet...... :wink:
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    How exciting!! WTG! I am looking very forward to a wedding in November. I plan to be to my happy goal by then and going to get an awesome dress. I usually avoid functions and never wear dresses ;)

Keep up the great work!
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • ItsTime2010
    Options
    Congrats, that makes me want to keep trying!!!!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Fantastic feeling. I went down a size but unfortunatley I have lots of cloths waiting for me in this size. The next size down I have nothing from this decade so I am looking forward to NEEDING new cloths. Enjoy shopping.
  • jme959
    Options
    Congratulations...what a great reward for all of your hard work
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I've done some shopping in my closet, but now that I am officially pre-BOTH babies weight, it's time to get some new clothes. I'm kind of scared to though, because I don't want to fit into these for very long either!!
  • kriegs86
    Options
    Great job! Keep rocking on!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Nice! Shopping is so rewarding when clothes acutally fit. Keep going for your goal.....

1630152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!