This week I finally reached Onederland!!!

Options
Rhianne18
Rhianne18 Posts: 41 Member
I've been on this site since September last year and swore to myself that I'd finally do a post once I reached Onederland. So this week I hit 198lb and decided it was time.
Unfortunately since taking the pics I'm struggling to see much of a difference to support the 33lb I've lost but thought I'd post it anyway. Apologies for the bare skin!
I should add that I'm a fraction under 6 foot hence the lack of difference - I'm sadly still wearing the same clothes and same dress size despite quite a reasonable loss!
Anyway, over to the pictures...
I'd spent many months blaming bad pics on light/camera angles etc and this one shocked me into action...

82b66411-2445-4cb4-9883-923ce39534cd_zps5afd1b52.jpg

BEFORES (approx 230lb)

OCTfront_zps827ded63.jpg

OCTback_zps6d0b4155.jpg

OCTside_zps8f7134bd.jpg

CURRENT (198lb)

ONEDERLANDfront_zps6786fac4.jpg

ONEDERLANDback_zps62c943d9.jpg

ONEDERLANDside_zpscf2159ed.jpg

Replies

• maoliver1024
    maoliver1024 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference. keep doing what you doing...........::flowerforyou:
  • bsutherland3681
    bsutherland3681 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference! Keep up the good work!

I am just under 6' also and started at 260, so it took a good 30-40 lbs for me to really notice a difference in myself. Just stick with it, you will get there!
  • Storm2685
    Storm2685 Posts: 16
    Options
    Whatever you're doing, its working! Good job, you look great!!
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • jennygeo1
    jennygeo1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow, can totally see a difference! Your face looks thinner and over all your body looks slimmer.
    I'm also just under 6' and it does take a long time to see a difference - I'm starting to do more cardio and a strength training, it seems to help me 'feel' thinner as my muscles get stronger. You're doing a great job! Keep it up!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Nice work.. a true change. you are on our way!!! very motivating.
  • mtfr810
    mtfr810 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You're doing fantastic! Keep up the great work!!!
  • jteets88
    jteets88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are looking great. As a six foot tall woman I feel your pain.
  • Rhianne18
    Options
    Thank you all for your comments, this has been quite motivating actually! :)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    yea, you can tell! great job! keep it up gurlie!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference. Your tattoo's aren't as stretched any more, your face, legs, chest. Well done!
  • montavaca
    montavaca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulation's you may not notice the difference; but it really shows! I've been on this site since 2011, and have not made the progress I'd like. I have re-committed to my goal's.
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference!! Your skin is beautiful!
  • Rhianne18
    Options
    It's a hard thing to do though, we're bound to fall off the wagon a few times and have to keep picking ourselves up again!
  • jackieleannebowman
    jackieleannebowman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You may not see it, but there is a definite change! I can notice it in your upper body a lot! Awesome accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!