my onederland!!!! 79 lbs gone!

Options
nessa2BFit
nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
<
my scales as of this morning. I set a impossible goal when i started using MFP seriously on January 15 this year. i set it for 200, being at my all time high of 278. If i could just reach 200 i would be happy. As every other time i started to exercise or diet i thought here i go again. But to my surprise and excitement, something clicked and off i went. I started on the elliptical doing 10 min in the morning stopping every 3 min and 10 in the evening. Now i do 30 min every morning all out and have added heavy lifting 3 times a week in the evenings. I am so thankful for this site and everyone who has befriended me and encouraged me. I am not done now i have reset my goal and have another 30 lbs to go. plus i want to lose another 10 % body fat. i have went from 46% to 32% and lost 10 inches from my waist alone. I am no longer dieting i am living a healthier lifestyle. I have learned you will not always make the perfect choices you are human and will have days you eat way to much or not the wisest things. but it is how you bounce back that is the difference between the old me and the new me. i can not wait for the next success in my journey and all the new friends i have yet to meet! thanks for reading, have just been so excited i had to share!!! this is absolutely huge for me.

Replies

• amyfleming12
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!! I know what an exciting feeling it is to lose weight. You have done an outstanding job.
  • rawrrgenn
    rawrrgenn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    congratulations!wow!
  • KimINfortheWin
    KimINfortheWin Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That is Onederful!!!! Congratulations.

That is an amazing accomplishment and definitely one to be proud of.
  • brahma14
    brahma14 Posts: 37
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Im so proud of you!!!!!!!!! Keep up the fantastic work!! :flowerforyou:
  • itsanatalia
    itsanatalia Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What an amazing job!
  • barbara4599
    barbara4599 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • Katkamm77
    Katkamm77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am so happy for you! What a wonderful payoff for all your hard work. Thank you for sharing. I am coming from where you were and it's so good to see that it can be done. I was going to wish you good luck on reaching your new goal but, I can see you don't need it because you are determined and You Will Do It!!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Billy-D_Approves.gif
  • lklkl5
    lklkl5 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Our journey is similar in that I set 200 as my dream goal. I am less than a pound away and it amazes me. Like you, something clicked this time. I am so happy for you as I completely get what a big deal it is. Keep on keeping on, you've got this!!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,270 Member
    Options
    I was the same as you - I had no idea I would come so far! Each time I got to another goal I would set another one. I still have 3 lbs to go to my next goal and that might be it. Or it might not.:laugh: :bigsmile: Doesn't it feel fantastic! The day I got out of obese and into overweight was a big day for me. Keep going! Good work!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Very nice! :drinker: Congrats!
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I bet you feel amazing to have reached what seemed like an impossible goal. Congratulations on your success :flowerforyou:
  • tasharock
    tasharock Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I related to everything in your post regarding frame of mind. It really does make all the difference. Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Congatulations!!! Your goals are my exact goals!

I've told my mom that if I could just make it to 199 I'd be the happiest .

I decided to make myself some mini-goals. Coming up on the first now. To get to 250. (Started at 275.) I am now at 255.

LOL, then, I joined the 50 lb Challenge! Lose 50 lbs. in 5 months. What an awesome birthday/Christmas present that would be to myself!!!
  • shafikes
    shafikes Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That must feel amazing:) I hope to be there soon!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    From one recent entrant into Onederland to another, congratulations!!!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    So exciting! Congratulations to you! You're very inspiring! I am chasing that goal myself. WOO HOO! Can't wait to cross over (and stay over).
  • Yourgoingtodothis
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching onederland! Loving your profile pic! Well done on losing 79lb you are doing great and with your outlook and determination I am sure you will reach your next target. Posts like this inspire me to carry on thank you for sharing
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!