All my friends are gone!

Options
I took a month off to go on vacation with my husband and then to do some massive remodeling in my home. I get back and no friends! I just got dropped with no messages of concern or anything. So I guess I'm looking for a friend or two. I have lost 25 pounds since October. I would like to lose another 25 to 30 pounds but I am in no huge hurry. The weight I lose I want gone for good so I am watching my calories BUT I do allow myself treats on a regular basis. You will see the occasional slice of pizza and cheesecake on my logs and I've also been known to enjoy a good burger with a couple of cold beers. So if you can deal with my food logs not being entirely squeaky clean and my absence every now I then I could use you as a friend, thanks!

Replies

• skeeds
    skeeds Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome back from vacay, fellow beer drinker. My diary usually includes whiskey, delicious IPAs (okay FINE an occasional Bud Light too) and my all time favorite: ice cream. I'm trying to cut down on my current sodium intake but I HAVE been staying within my calorie goals -- sometimes with room to spare! Who needs squeaky clean.

I'm all for more friends! :drinker: :drinker:

*Edit: My grammar are done bad ;)
  • Deebautista
    Deebautista Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • nurse2022
    nurse2022 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi, my name is Debbie. I am so sorry all of your friends are gone, but I bet they are out of town are something
    and haven't dropped you. I too have downed 25# as off today and am so excited, but unlike you I have alot more
    to lose, so I'm going to need people here longer than you will. LOL

I will be good for days then all of a sudden I will think, "I've got to have a burger and fries" or a piece of chocolate
    cake. I eat them and don't think twice, because I know it's a one-time thing and it won't kill my plan forever. So, enjoy
    that beer. I just wish I liked it, however I do like a glass of wine or a margarita from time-to-time.

Have a good day.
  • VixenArgentum
    VixenArgentum Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for someone new and awesome.

I've lost a bit over 40lbs over the past 2 years, but now I'm wanting to take it seriously to lose another 50, at least to start with.

I'm trying to come to the site and journal every day, but I know I'll forget some days. I'm the absentminded professor type.
  • Lindsey1985x
    Lindsey1985x Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    poor thing... will add u now x
  • JessiesGirls520
    Options
    I would love to be friends! I think it really important to have a treat every once in a while as long as it is not undermining your goals. Add me if you would like!
  • nurse2022
    Options
    What are IPAs? Will you be my friend too?
  • cstod74
    cstod74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    anyone on this page feel free to add me too! I need all the support I can get to. Seems like we have about the same type of diary going on.

Christie
  • nurse2022
    Options
    Congratulations on the 40# and that you have kept it off. That's encouraging to me. Where did you get that picture that is your
    photo...can't think of what it's called....you aren't the only absent-minded professor here, lol. Add me as a friend if you want, it's always good to have more friends and I'll add you.
  • Deebautista
    Options
    Coolness! You guys are awesome! :drinker:
  • nurse2022
    Options
    Christie, I think so; this sounds like a great group. You can add me too.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    FR me if you like... I don't send FR to girls because 1) girls have cooties :wink: and 2) it feels creepy to me send them FRs (real reason).
  • hsr728
    hsr728 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am deleting a bunch of people for lack of activity over the last few months so I am in the same boat! Will add you guys, and would love it you would do the same!
  • skeeds
    skeeds Posts: 33
    Options
    What are IPAs? Will you be my friend too?

Imperial Pale Ales - just a delicious, hoppy type of beer. Not to promote alcoholism but.. what am I saying... try one.

And of course! Added you :flowerforyou:
  • Deebautista
    Options
    Googling Imperial Pale Ales!:drinker:
  • laurawoodall
    Options
    Hi, I am completely new to this. I've only started today after having my second baby ( who is 9 months already ????) and I'm in desperate need of getting rid of my love handles and saggy belly!!! Just started the JM 30 DS and I'm currently shaking like jelly as I write this!! Feel free to add me, I am open to new friends ????
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could always use more encouragement.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I usually wait until they don't log in for 3 months or so before deleting friends. It is too bad they didn't wait very long especially in the summer. Sent friend request.
  • tmalikia
    tmalikia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well I've just restarted for the millionth time, so I understand that life happens. I have a ton to lose so add me and we will keep each other motivated.
  • emskee914
    emskee914 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'll be your friend