All my friends are gone!

Options

Replies

• earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I too........ have an occasional treat!!!!!!!!! Feel free to add me!!!!!!:flowerforyou: !
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    you had me at pizza...fr sent :smile:
  • demyumo
    demyumo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me too, i guess i'm in the same boat and it'd be great to have support!

cheers
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    FR sent to you and many others on here ^_^ Always looking for more people to stalk .. I mean, encourage and motivate :wink: lol .. We can all do this together ^_^

**and anyone can feel free to add me as well
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i delete for lack of activity as well. i dont think its anyone trying to be mean, some people just prefer to keep an active group of friends. personally, i feel like i have facebook for those who just want to be friends, and mfp for those who are like minded, and have similar goals as me. its nothing personal, dont let it get to you! im sure you will add a whole new group of friends and continue where you left off! good luck to you!
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ive sent a FR. I like a treat of alcohol which usually leads to pizza...!!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you got dropped! I know I try and contact those who haven't been on in a while.

Feel free to add me!
  • RavenNoire
    RavenNoire Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am sure you are inundated with friend requests, but feel free to add me. I have lost 9 lbs since starting MFP about month and a half ago. Like many my diary and days aren't perfect but, I'm moving towards a better me not perfection.
  • Deebautista
    Deebautista Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The more friends the better! I appreciate y'all's support.
  • 5brownsnc
    5brownsnc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is crazy. Sending you a FR so feel fee to add me.. any others as well.
    I am fairly new to MFP ( April )
  • Danalynn39
    Danalynn39 Posts: 38
    Options
    I am fairly new and would love friends. I am just getting back into working out. My eating is cleaning up, but I had half a adult beverage the other day. Mostly because a full one and I'd need a nap..lol. I'm happy to accept and be friends.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Maybe throw up a note on your profile so they know what's going on when you take a long absence (more than a week or two kinda thing) so they know that you didn't just fall off the face of the earth lol.

But good to see you coming back and keeping at it :) I am always open to new friends but I warn you there are days I am not around and cannot always comment on what goes on your wall but I will be supportive and helpful in any way that I can be.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    This looks like a cool group! My diary can sometimes be a horror show lol Pretty active here and try to keep things light. Looking for same. Feel free to add.
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    You can friend me I eat food. I exercise. I raise my kids and clean my house.. :)
  • emlee01
    emlee01 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request (from someone who had a sausage kolache yesterday).
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be your friend. I do not usually comment on food stuff unless asked to, but I do try to be a motivator and supporter. Add me if you think we can help each other.
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Same boat... I have almost no friends left! :sad:

Granted my presence has been spotty at best the last few months but I'm back on track and also looking for some new buddies. I don't preach about anyone's diary, not my place to police anyone. But love the motivation and support from the peeps around here!

Feel free to add me!
    And I'll extend the invitation to anyone else as well!
  • kbeardmore22
    kbeardmore22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just sent you a friend request. I just joined MFP on the 11th of July and don't have too many friends right now either.
    I have lost 4lbs though and love being able to be encouraged as well as give encouragement to others trying to achieve the same goals. Feel free to add me!
  • winsorsmom
    winsorsmom Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a FR, however, I do have my daily ice cream and lots of coffee, but stay with in my calorie range everyday.
    What can I say I love living life and junk food, but have lost 20 pounds by watching how much of it I eat.
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Mine will include wine :) Feel free to add me